Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

about signature

Options
  • 26-03-2008 8:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 48

hi,guys,

I'm a newbie here, and just set my signature as follows. unsure whether it obeys the rules. if not, any suggestion is appreciated. then i'll adjust it.:)

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Hi Jessica. It looks to wide. Have a read here for what's permitted, ask on-thread either, they'll be happy to help you out :)

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Hi Jessica
    The image should be no bigger than 125 pixels high and 300 pixels wide.
    To see how big your image is, right-click on it and choose Properties.
    Or PM me any questions you may have.
    Welcome to boards :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 Jessica84

Thank you, all!

I've adjusted my signature according to your sugestions~

:)

Is that ok now?;)

Jessica

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Looks grand to me, I'm not fully up on sigpo though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Jessica84 wrote: »
    Is that ok now?
    One slight issue, it's 31kb where as it should be 20kb or less. If you resave it in slightly lower quality it'll be perfect with no noticeable difference.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Save it as a JPG, that'll cut the size down a wee bit. Other than that looks good.

Advertisement