Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Seat dealer repairs

Options
  • 26-03-2008 10:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭

Hi,

My Seat IBIZA 2000 has an engine light on my dashboard I can't get rid of. I have a driving test next month and need to get ride of it otherwise they won't take me out, I brought it to a garage and they said they could not get rid of it, and need to bring it to a dealer.

My question is does anyone know where on the northside of Dublin a Seat dealer will look at my car?? Would they be bothered as it is out of manafacturer cover?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,651 ✭✭✭Captain Slow IRL

Any seat dealership should look at your car - they will charge you to read and put out the light.
    It's possible that further work will be needed, but they should be able to advise you properly - just inform them of your situation regarding the driving test.

Advertisement