Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shooting Ranges in Hmburg Germany

• 26-03-2008 10:40am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭

Hi Lads,

Few of us going over to Hamburg in a few weeks and we're looking to do a bit of shooting. Tried to look it up in Google without any luck :( anybody got any ideas?? much appriciated

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

Hanseatic gun club.
    Raboisen 20 ,20095 Hamburg

www.hanseatic-gun-club.de

Am going there there Fri for some R&R:D:D
    Good place, good selection of handguns and shotguns.

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭gaz wac

Thanks for that Grizzly, let me know if you find anything else good to do while over there :D

Cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

going there next week myself so will definately be looking them up!!!

Anything else good in Hamburg...St Pauli and the Reeperbahn is another good male R&R stop.:D

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

Grizzly 45 wrote: »
    Anything else good in Hamburg...St Pauli and the Reeperbahn is another good male R&R stop.:D

heard about that:rolleyes:

thats gun range say you only get 5 rounds for the desert eagle for 75 euro whats with that????

• Advertisement

Last time I talked to them about this is.The Desert Eagle is a 50 AE,so figure out the tutition time and ammo cost.50AE is expensive ammo in anyones land. Best deal IMO is do the basic,change out the pistol or revolver for the scattergun,and buy some more ammo.
    Belive me if you get to talk to Micheal Schutz,who is the HK factory top practical pistol shooter and instructor there.You will find your money well spent.:)Anything You need to know on HK or Glock,he da man!!

Advertisement