Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Paintball teams/games

• 26-03-2008 10:41am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,699 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I was wondering if there is a group or team that play paintball with keeping it as close to real as possible without using real ammo ofcourse ;)
    What I mean is peeps with replicas, uniforms etc. etc. No 200 ammo shooters. Just real lets say 30bullets per mag. Maybe someone from dublin to contact with. Paintball is fun. But I'd like to play it this "real" way.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 65 ✭✭ion c

Nobody like that here i'm afraid, most regular irish paintballers play speedball. If you want realism like that airsoft is your best bet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 374 ✭✭andros

ion c wrote: »
    Nobody like that here i'm afraid, most regular irish paintballers play speedball. If you want realism like that airsoft is your best bet.

Have to agree with your man. I play paintball myself. Mostly in woods. If I like to play something realistic I play airsoft or Call of Duty 4:) You can always play tactical scenarios using lower number of paintballs just put less paintballs into the hopper. There is few markers you can upgrade to look more realistic. You can install low cap hopper eg. for Tippmann A-5. In this situation only problem are ppl who will play this way. BTW you are in Dublin??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 993 ✭✭✭ditpaintball

There are a few of us paintballers out there who are trying to keep things some what real in terms of tactics and game play. I have an MP5 style marker, an ak-47 marker, a pump action marker, full digicam battle dress and tact vest and I am one of the sane ones. One of the other guys has a grenade launcher ( 5 paintballs at once).

Advertisement