Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

True Crime - Suitable?

Options
  • 26-03-2008 10:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 16,766 ✭✭✭✭

Lads, is <Edit> JUST CAUSE <Edit> on 360 suitable for a 13 year old? I’m aware its rated 16 and not too concerned with the voilence as such, but is there anything of the adult nature in it?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

Trilla wrote: »
    but is there anything of the adult nature in it?

Yes, violence.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

Trilla wrote: »
    Lads, is True Crime on 360 suitable for a 13 year old? I’m aware its rated 16 and not too concerned with the voilence as such, but is there anything of the adult nature in it?

Cheers

As far as I remember it was grand.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,415 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

It should be rated 'not suitable for anyone' because it's ****.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,766 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    It should be rated 'not suitable for anyone' because it's ****.

really? Got some decent ratings in some neutral mags

It's not a great game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

If you're going to let your 13yr old go around being a lawless gunman & all-around asshat, at least give him one of the 3D GTA titles.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Yeah its a poor game really.

And alot of scenes take place in strip clubs if thats a problem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    Yeah its a poor game really.

And alot of scenes take place in strip clubs if thats a problem.

Can't see any 13 year old boy on the planet having a problem with that!:p

The game was fairly pants though, maybe get something like Crackdown instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,766 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

i meant JUST CAUSE sorry lads....

thats okay isnt it?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

I only played a few hours of it (cause i think it's a terrible game), but for those few hours, it seemed fine for a 13 year old. But hey, what do I know, I'm not a parent.

By the way, god help you when GTA IV comes, cause it certainly isn't suitable for a 13 year old, and you know all the kids will want it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,175 ✭✭✭chamlis

Just Cause was fine. Nothing of the Adult nature. Might have been a chick in a bikini in a cutscene at some stage.

Advertisement