Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flyball?

Options
  • 26-03-2008 11:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

HI
    Just wondering are there any Flyball classes in the Dublin Area.
    Already do Agility with my dog but he is call mad so I just know he'd adore flyball too:).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

Hi, yes there is. its on this eve at 7.30pm in the National Show centre in cloghran, out beside the aiport. Where they hold the dog shows. its €5 to do it. i only started last week with my rottie and he loved it. need to practice bringing the ball back though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Anynamewilldo

BRILLANT:)!
    I only live 10 mins from there and that's where I do agility with him on Sunday mornings. C u tonight if your there. Will look out for the Rottie:) so I can say hello.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

Cool, wot dog do u have? i have short blonde hair but should be the only rottie there. the lady who does the agility does this too. Mary. do you know the girl who has the staffies who does agility? well she will be there too. see you later then.

I have a bitsa(bit of this, bit of that). Black white and brown medium sized collie cross. I know Mary to say hello to alright.
    See you tonight. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 842 ✭✭✭Lauragoesmad

What is flyball?

• Advertisement

If you look it up in Wikipedia it gives a good description.
    I went to the Flyball class last night and my dog loved it too so will defo be going back:)

Advertisement