Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Planet X Dura ACE or Cube GTC Ultegra

Options
  • 26-03-2008 11:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭

Planet X Dura ACE or Cube GTC Ultegra

Possibly concerned that the Planet x gives a more upright riding position
    Read a very very good review for the cube on Bikeradar

What would you guys recommend?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,038 ✭✭✭penexpers

Whichever one fits you better :)

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭trinewbie

I went for the Cube two months ago over the Planet -X and the Focus Cayo. I cant fault it, its responsive, light and handles really well...And its a bargain at that price on CRC.

As far as I know the Planet X frame is an rebranded Giant TCR frame from a few years back.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,154 ✭✭✭Quigs Snr

All great bikes. I like the planetX, lighter with a nice racing position for me. The current offer is fantastic. But you are getting great value no matter which one you go for.

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭trinewbie

Absolutly - there is very little between all three, its down to personal prefernece I guess. I suppose something that the Planet X and Cube have over the Cayo is that you can head up north and try them for size before you buy, unfortunatly you cant do this with the Focus.

Advertisement