Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Upgraded my cooling....

Options
  • 26-03-2008 11:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭

Last weekend I upgraded from air to watercooling. It went quite well. The watercooling loop seems to work fine but I managed to bend the pins on my CPU socket while attaching a cooler to my north bridge. I've made a real balls of it so new motherboard is on its way.

The real question is this: Does anyone know where I can get a side panel for a Thermaltake Armor without the big 25cm fan. I bought the case before I thought about watercooling. Now I don't want the fan anymore, I want the side panel with just the window so I can see my water cooling kit better.

Anyone have just the window and want the fan? I'll swap ya. (Case is black)

Performance-PCs have the panels with the fans because I presume peeps would generally want to upgrade to the fan but I need to downgrade.

Thanks.

Comments

Advertisement