Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Q + A with El Stuntman

12346»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,426 ✭✭✭Lazare

April 2nd 2008 will go down in history as a sad day for Ireland.

A great man has stepped down.

We'll miss you El stuntdude. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭smurph

Lazare wrote: »
    April 2nd 2008 will go down in history as a sad day for Ireland.

A great man has stepped down.

We'll miss you El stuntdude. :(

lol,
    Great well Glynn, I have a very nice bottle of Rum which I will pass onto you... your appreciation and enjoyment of it would be much better than mine. Im a Vodka drinker through and through...
    Great Well, and your recent blog entry was brilliant.....keep up the good work...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,362 ✭✭✭Hitman Actual

Just getting through this now; great 'well' El Stuntmam, WP. I guess it's too late to ask any questions, but I doubt there's any left to ask anyway.

Now I'm off to Rounders...

Advertisement