Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E-Sky Co-Comanche

Options
  • 26-03-2008 12:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,

Well I finally got an rc helicopter, took the advice of other members and went for a basic enough co-ax.
    I got a e-sky co-comanche (rebodied lama v4) and was wondering if there are any good set-up guide or any tips/tricks ye might know of.

I gave it a quick test last night, and with the sticks and trims centered, there is a little yaw so I know I'll have to adjust the gain/proportional on the 4-in-1.

Any other info or advice appreciated...:)

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 superflyguy321

Hi there. I bought a few Esky helis from http://www.discount-rc-toys.com/. They are based in Dublin and know thier Esky well. You can also get all the upgrades as you get better with the Heli. You can turn that Co-Comache into a beast with the extreme upgrades. Check it out u will be surprised at the price too. http://www.towerhobbies.com/ are also good if you dont mind the wait!!

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭syl77

If the e-sky co-comanche is the heli I think it is (with dual main rotors) I am not sure why you would want to upgrade it. It is basically a toy (maybe a good toy) and I doubt you would gain much better flight characteristics from when it comes out of the box.... correct me if im wrong as I have never owned one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 heli man

Hello everone,
    Just to let you all know that i got my rc Heli from xtreme helicopters www.xtremehelicopters.co.uk they are in co.louth. They run a small on-line heli shop on the web and there very good i have to say. All helicopters and parts are shipped for FREE to the uk and ireland. I got my New Esky Belt cp in less then 24 hours and the packing was excellent. So if you looking for free shipping on your new helicopter you know where to go .
    see ye.

Hello Heli man the next time I am in Louth I will pop over and visit your shop ;)

Hi John is kinda obvious that maybe its not your shop but that you work for them in Louth. You jump into the thread and wont write the name of the other store ******-***-***** but write in yours not once now but in your reply once again. Come on dude were not all thick here. I personally dont mind what you do as I wish you all luck in your businesses. I know its a tough business to be as I know most of the model shop owners from buying models off them in the past. So good luck & I hope X-Mas is real busy for you:)

• Advertisement

:mad:There you go again. If you were not working in the shop you would not get so upset, just laugh it off:D Your still looking for an excuse to keep posting it, man we are not blind. Anyway enough about this you can give me discount when I get there when I mention my name SuperFlyGuy, OK we cool now:)Topic closed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Jeffpilot

You tell him:PYou have a point!

Advertisement