Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Panel Beater Celbridge

Options
  • 26-03-2008 12:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi
    I have a small dent and 2 shallow scratches on my VW golf 2 door 07 van. There is also a nasty hole/deep scatch the size of a 5 cent caused by a metal garage sign getting caught in it and pulling. These are located on the side panel of the car adjacent to the car door handle, the hole is right on the edge of the panel. Any idea how much this will cost to fix? Looking for a good panel beater in the Celbridge area. Any recommendations?

Appreciate your help on this.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,061 ✭✭✭Jnealon

I used CMC crash repairs on the maynooth Dunboyne road along Carton Wall. They did a good job.
    There is also a place near the Canoe club on the right heading in to Leixlip from Barnhall. I have no experience with this guy but there always seems to be a few cars there

• Registered Users Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭bogmanfan

Clandillon crash repairs, on the Lucan road.

• Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭E. Fudd

Kavanaghs Garage on the Peamount road in Newcastle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Rolo1

Thanks for that, will prob start with Clandillon as its pretty close.
    Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭smooth operater

From personnal experience, i would avoid using Clandillon ever again

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭ball ox

I think Tony Kings down beside the the quarry (snooker club) does that type of thing, dunno anything about the place though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭smooth operater

Ive heard good things about his mechanical work not sure about his body work either

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,760 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

My wife's car is in with CMC at the moment and due to be collected on Monday. I'll let you know what my opinion is then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Rolo1

Hey there, got my car done in CMC Crash Repairs, on the Dunboyne Road, along Carton wall in the end, couldnt find Clandillon because got bad directions.....a lucky thing by the sounds of it! CMC did a brilliant job, car looks better than ever! Would highly recommend them.

Advertisement