Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problems with Neighbours - HELP!

Options
  • 26-03-2008 1:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭

Ok, its long so please bear with me! :o

Basically my neighbours are seriously taking the pi*s! :mad:

They, in my view, are running a garage from their house. They live in a house with no garden that is situated directly on a corner facing out on to the road. They have 3 / 4 cars at any one time parked on the road outside their house trying to fix them up, well it mainly involves them revving the sh*t out of them and messing around under the bonnet. But they take up the whole road making it nearly impossible to get around them.

For weeks and weeks now they have had every type of banger you can imagine parked outside my apartment block. Trucks, vans, cars (4 of which have no tax, no insurance and no NCT) and I'm sick and tired of it. I've spoken with the Gardai and they said there is nothing they can do until they actually catch them behind the wheel of one of these cars. They suggested contacting the management company which I have done today. I wonder has anybody else had a problem similar to this?? Is there anyone else I can contact?? Any advice would be greatly appreicated! I'm desperate :(

Advertisement