Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Bodega

Options
124»

Comments

Balmed Out wrote: »
    so you dont like rugby then......

Little interest in it to be honest, ignorant rugger buggers that think they are hard men who throw their weight around do irk me though.

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Elevelyn

Hogzy wrote: »
    No!!!! Its across the road from TK Maxx, on the Coal Quay!

Yeah I know its there but I was told recently that they had opened up a new nightclub where Redz is.

Is Redz closed now ?? Was only ever in there about twice I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭Dean820

Redz has been closed since about March.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭Rodin

Sulu wrote: »
    what is with the atrocious music and the sh1t dj's that they have in the Bodega??? The reason people think that the crowd is posery is because the music completely lacks atmosphere and fun. Those two dj's they have play nothing but rubbish that they like themselves and couldn't give a toss about the poor sods that have paid 15 euro to get in, which is really taking the piss. Its a shame as the interior is really nice. Cork is seriously lacking late night venues, and it would have been great to have had somewhere to go that had the music and the interior and the crowd, but as always in Cork - something has to be missing. I had friends down from the North with me in there and they could not believe the rubbish music they had on.

Also I don't drink beer but I have heard from avid beer drinkers who have been in there that the beer/stout is sh1t as well. So sh1t music, sh1t beer.

ipod on shuffle music policy

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement