Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mocks: Maths DEB answers

Options
  • 26-03-2008 1:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

I've done my Maths mock as I'd say has everyone else in the country !! I'm trying to go through the exam again myself and I need the soloutions ! Does anyone have them or know where I could get them ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭Fibonacci23

I have most of them to paper one, and in about three days i'll have paper two? (teachers recorrecting it...)

I was actually wondering myself about solutions 'cos our teacher gave us a pile of previous mock papers to do for revision...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 patchalv

Hey well is there anyway you could get them to me or tell me how to get them ?

Em hold on... give me a half hour and i'll do my best!

Sound out ! like dont worry bout it if u cant but lik if its easy enuf 2 scan it and email it 2 me or post it up or summit i dont no....

Doesnt have to be straight away either !

Thanks for trying though !

Em, ok the only answers i have are my own, and my writing in test conditions is not very ledgible... but if its just the answers you need i can pm them to you! (check your pm's now....)

If its the worky outty bit, hopefully if you keep at them and once you have the answer from the pm you'll know you're right?

• Advertisement

Ya the answers would be great !! But i just checked my pm and it obviously didnt get thru !! cud u try sending it agen ?

All done!! I'll get back to you about paper two!!

Advertisement