Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pre-Purchase Inspection?

Options
  • 26-03-2008 1:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 41

Hi

I'm trying to buy a second-hand house with my OH at the moment and we need a plumbing and electrical report carried out. Can anyone please tell me how much this is likely to cost? I've asked for a few quotes and am waiting on some places to get back to me. One place I tried is www.thepowerservice.ie , can anyone give any feedback on them? Also, how long would it normally take them to come out to the house and do the inspection?

Thanks! :)

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

The engineer you get to give you a report on the house's condition should check the electrics and the plumbing afaik.

Advertisement