Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

what would the vrt be on this baby

Options
  • 26-03-2008 2:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭

Hi guys looking to change my car.Was looking at somthing like this if i can get a better deal on the price.
    http://pistonheads.com/sales/320309.htm
    Its 28k Sterling which is €35,000
    Does anyone know exactly how much the vrt would be on this.
    Hope someone can help me as im confused with this new vrt system or if someone can point me in the right direction then thats great.
    thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

did you check the sticky at the top of the forum?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

ShayK1 wrote: »
    did you check the sticky at the top of the forum?
    I did but the only thing is i dont know what grams per km the car does, so there i thought there might be someone here with some bmw knowledge to give me a kick start :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,099 ✭✭✭bennyx_o

According to here the 325 emits 203g/km which would give it a VRT rate of 32% and €1,000 tax a year.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,071 ✭✭✭skibum

Why don't ya kick start your self and use google, quick look turned up this:
    Emissions information for Bmw 3 Series Coupe 325 Ci Sport 2dr Ssg
    Co2 Emissions (g/km) 217
    Catalytic Converter Yes

Don't know if this is your model

Look it up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

bennyx_o wrote: »
    According to here the 325 emits 203g/km which would give it a VRT rate of 32% and €1,000 tax a year.
    Thanks guys, It looks like im out, I aint paying 32% and 1000 tax, i will look into it in more detail to see what other models have reduced vrt rates

• Advertisement
Advertisement