Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animation

Options
  • 26-03-2008 4:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Does anybody know if Justice League: New Frontier is getting released over here? Also anyone know where I can get Batman: TAS volume 3? Or Justice League: Unlimited? You can see a lot of JLU on you tube but I have never seen a region 2 version of the series on sale. Hopefullly Batman: Gotham Knight will get released too.

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,045 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

JLU has not, to my knowledge, been released on Region 2 DVD but hopefully will do in the fullness of time. I know a few people have mentioned how great New Frontier was, but I don't know if they picked it up on Region 1 or what. I've a sneaking suspicion that buying online may be your best bet for some if not all of the DC Animated Universe stuff, but that's just my experience...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭Full_Circle

I havent seen a release date for this yet, but I imagine since Superman Doomsday was released on R2, this will eventually see a release too! I could be wrong, but I think Doomsday (and the Batman the Animated Series Vols 1&2) were HMV exclusives, which seems like utter MADNESS!

I dont know if this will make any difference to you, but I ordered all of the original Batman the Animated Series as well as Justice League (and Unlimited) online in R1 format and they all (with the exception of Batman the Animated Series - Vol 1) play in R2 dvd players too. I've found this to happen with a lot of the Warner Bros dvds I've ordered from the states. Maybe someone else on the board could back me up on this?

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭CrazyTalk

[edit]Now now, that sort of talk isn't allowed in these parts![/edit]

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

A region free DVD should only cost you about 40 quid.

The DVD player you currently have probably has a region hack available for it as well if you search online.

Advertisement