Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brushless buggy

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭The Doktor

finally! got a pain in my ass bein messed around by one crowd and ordered everything from DMS racing and had it in a couple of days!!
    TRF1.jpg

TRF2.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 15,540 ✭✭✭✭vectra

Looking good .
    Did you give it a maiden voyage ??

vectra wrote: »
    Looking good .
    Did you give it a maiden voyage ??

i just couldnt!! i dont mind gettin it filthy... but not on the first drive!! ill wait till tomorrow...

need a few pinions though, its currently at 12.4 ratio..with a 10.5 brushless...

• Registered Users Posts: 906 ✭✭✭FuzzyWuzzyWazza

Looking good, now all you have to do is get it muddy!!!!!

Well, i took it out this mornin, ran a battery. Then stripped a few bits to make sure there was no problems. Have it all sorted, and all I can say is that i got a BIG smile!!

• Advertisement

Great stuff.

Very handy since this brushless and Lipo came along..
    You could call it "Plug&Play" :D

You gonna go to lucan with it sometime ?

Great stuff.

Very handy since this brushless and Lipo came along..
    You could call it "Plug&Play" :D

You gonna go to lucan with it sometime ?

Im hoping to go to Lucan on sunday, though ill be there some evening this week, just to give it a try!

So, bein a total expert on painting models, i felt that all the advice on the paints to use on a lexan body was total rubbish...
    I was right!!! I used various types of paint and as you can see from the pics above it turned out pretty good........
    ........ so.. when the paint started falling off.... I decided to get another body and do it right........
    So heres me TRF501 with the Team Azarashi body....

TRF_az3.jpg
    TRF_az2.jpg
    TRF_az1.jpg

The Doktor wrote: »
    So, bein a total expert on painting models, i felt that all the advice on the paints to use on a lexan body was total rubbish...
    I was right!!! I used various types of paint and as you can see from the pics above it turned out pretty good........
    ........ so.. when the paint started falling off.... I decided to get another body and do it right........
    So heres me TRF501 with the Team Azarashi body....

TRF_az3.jpg
    TRF_az2.jpg
    TRF_az1.jpg

That looks well cool :cool:

Excellent job
    How did it go in lucan for you?

How did it go in lucan for you?

Ive just managed to drop in there a few time during the weeks .. so far havent met anyone else there.
    But ya learn a lot just doing circuits! The first was the car was a bit slow!
    so ive changed the pinion from 15t up to 21t, and seems ok... so hopefully will get there sunday if work doesnt get in the way!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 906 ✭✭✭FuzzyWuzzyWazza

Doktor, if you are heading up to the DMCC track in Lucan, they run on a Saturday normally. Sundays I doubt anyone would be there. It's all weather dependant though.

Advertisement