Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

History coursework-HELP

Options
  • 26-03-2008 5:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭

Right, been busy wit construction project, geography field study etc. And, so ive ended up putting the history project on the long finger, please any user who has done the history coursework or is doing it could you give me a topic and a few sources. Im at my wits end as its due in April!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭The Walsho

You haven't started this? May God have mercy on your soul.

I'm joking, but your teacher really should have given you time in class to do this or something. Have a search through this forum and there's a few threads about the history project. I'll try find some threads in a sec.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 Ck1989

Here's some consolation. My special topic has to be in on Monday. I'm starting NOW.

I'd laugh if I wasn't already crying. I'm an idiot.

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭garth-marenghi

as im sure you know you can write about practically anything as long as you can prove its historical relevance, i know some one who has selected Rory Gallagher and his importance in irish cultural history, Another is Audrey Hepburn and how ww2 had an influence on her life, good luck with it!

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭BJC

as im sure you know you can write about practically anything as long as you can prove its historical relevance, i know some one who has selected Rory Gallagher and his importance in irish cultural history, Another is Audrey Hepburn and how ww2 had an influence on her life, good luck with it!

What was rory gallaghers importance in Irish culture...sources? :p

Oh, and Ck1989, Im in the same state as you mate, mine's due on monday aswell and Im still searching for a topic!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

A really handy one for sources and everything else is The Establishment Of An Garda Siouchana. It is easy enough and has plenty of information. Steer clear of the howth gun running anyway :o.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 40 Ck1989

Got mine done there on sunday - it's really **** and i'm sure i'll never hear the end of it but at least i had something to hand up! Why didn't i just do it last year!? Ah well, must learn somehow....

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭BJC

Duffff-Man wrote: »
    A really handy one for sources and everything else is The Establishment Of An Garda Siouchana. It is easy enough and has plenty of information. Steer clear of the howth gun running anyway :o.

Duff-man your a genius!!

Advertisement