Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Best party destination 2008???

• 26-03-2008 5:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

Where's the best place to go this summer for the best night life?!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 709 ✭✭✭mac123

anywhere with tourism...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 939 ✭✭✭Aurora Borealis

Berlin really blows most other European destinations out of the water in terms of nightlife.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Aurora, This person is Probably on about the new Ibiza kinda thing!

However I do agree aabout Berlin!!! Un-feckin-real(appartently) A buddy was there recently and is getting me to head over with them for a weekend soon!!!

OP Either go to Berlin or if you are looking for a GAA jersey infested place in the Sun then go to Anywhere in southern spain. It is generally all the same.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Mariiikar

IBIZa it is!! Anyone wanna go?? PM me... I'm going in May..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Steak

Mariiikar wrote: »
    IBIZa it is!! Anyone wanna go?? PM me... I'm going in May..

where abouts on the island are you staying?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭i_love_toast

where heading to berlin for the summer!!!!its meant to be great mad night life and real cheap.flying to amsterdam staying for a few nights,then down to the 4 day rockwerchter festival in belgium(better than ****** and only 160euro!!)then to work in irish bars or a hostel in berlin.actually has anyone ever worked in a hostel in berlin before??where kinda looking for one itd be great if we could get a name or two!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭RATM

Burning Man, Nevada

Advertisement