Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How to send picture messages with Nokia?

• 26-03-2008 5:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭

I have a Nokia 6230i 1.3megapics phone and I'm with Meteor. I want to send picture messages but everytime I try to its say 'Check Multimedia Settings' and then says message sending failed. I've gone through the phone and can't find a multimedia settings page. What I do is go to a picture, chose send then it gives me 3 options - via multimedia, via infarred or via Bluetooth. I chose multimedia and then the above happens. Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

NFH wrote: »
    Any ideas?

Have you rang Meteor?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,510 ✭✭✭Oafley Jones

NFH wrote: »
    I have a Nokia 6230i 1.3megapics phone and I'm with Meteor. I want to send picture messages but everytime I try to its say 'Check Multimedia Settings' and then says message sending failed. I've gone through the phone and can't find a multimedia settings page. What I do is go to a picture, chose send then it gives me 3 options - via multimedia, via infarred or via Bluetooth. I chose multimedia and then the above happens. Any ideas?

All you have to do is go to Nokia's web site and download the setting for your phone. It's a simple as selecting your phone, operator and country and the setting will then be text to you, which you then save.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭strecker

As previous post/s, and: where to are you trying to send them? You cant send mms to other countries afaik!

Advertisement