Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

a&k electric box mag

Options
  • 26-03-2008 5:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭

after a month of waiting it finally arrived today.filled it with bb's attached it to my dboys cqb metal,fired a few shots and!! the mag slipped off :eek:.caught it before it hit the ground but it wont stay clipped in to the m4.i have another a&k manual box mag and it's a perfect fit.any one any ideas on how to get it to stay where it should....besides gaffer tape:D...cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

nutzbutz wrote: »
    after a month of waiting it finally arrived today.filled it with bb's attached it to my dboys cqb metal,fired a few shots and!! the mag slipped off :eek:.caught it before it hit the ground but it wont stay clipped in to the m4.i have another a&k manual box mag and it's a perfect fit.any one any ideas on how to get it to stay where it should....besides gaffer tape:D...cheers

I think tape.

It sounds like it isnt a tight fit so the catch slips off.

Is it clicking into place properly? It may be hitting the feed nozzle on the hop, and not seating correctly.

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭nutzbutz

it seems to click into place but then drops a bit so the bb's dont feed

Motosam wrote: »
    I think tape.

It sounds like it isnt a tight fit so the catch slips off.

Is it clicking into place properly? It may be hitting the feed nozzle on the hop, and not seating correctly.
    cheers Motosam i checked the feed nozzle on the hop and there was a piece of extra plastic which i chipped off and mag fits perfect now...sorted:D

cheers Motosam i checked the feed nozzle on the hop and there was a piece of extra plastic which i chipped off and mag fits perfect now...sorted:D

Yikes, hope it wasn't something important!

Motosam wrote: »
    Yikes, hope it wasn't something important!
    no no.. just around the rim of the feed tube of the mag not the hop(my mistake),just surplus plastic but it wasn't letting the mag sit properly..

• Advertisement

no no.. just around the rim of the feed tube of the mag not the hop(my mistake),just surplus plastic but it wasn't letting the mag sit properly..

Thats good to hear.

Advertisement