Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

GTA IV Street map

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

This makes me more confident that the game won't be delayed, yay!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭The Freeman

i reaalllllllllllllllllllly can't wiat for this game, i wonder is it on the production line yet??

after all if they expect to sell a few million copies in the first day of release i'd imagine the are making them in the next week or so or maybe as we speak.

i wonder when it will be leaked to torrents a week or so erlier than release like halo, vegas 2 etc.?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

i'm loving the size of this map. looks perfect size and around the same size as the VC map but of course GTAIV's map will be a lot more dense if you get my drift.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

Not a bad size map at all. Should be easier for gameplay anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

looks small:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,521 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Rockstar says it is the biggest individual city ever in the GTA series. Plus it is the most detailed and every bit of space is made to count unlike San Andreas where you could drive through the desert or countryside with nothing of interest around you.

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭theliam

hey, the desert rocks

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭nealmac

Cremo wrote: »
    i'm loving the size of this map. looks perfect size and around the same size as the VC map but of course GTAIV's map will be a lot more dense if you get my drift.
    Um....it's miles bigger than VC :rolleyes:

threadstarter, maybe you should edit the title of this thread to warn people of a spoiler. Rockstar have ask all gaming forums not to allow the leaked map to be posted.

Aside from all that, that map is kind what I expected. Really looking forward to playing it.

Advertisement