Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Serenity - Better Days New Comic

Options
  • 26-03-2008 5:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭

Serenity: Better Days is a 2008 three-issue comic book miniseries published by Dark Horse Comics, based on the 2002 science fiction television series Firefly, and the 2005 feature film into which it was adapted, Serenity. Its a prequel to the film.

It is the second comic book to be based on Firefly after the 2005 miniseries, Serenity: Those Left Behind. Like Those Left Behind, it is written by Firefly creator Joss Whedon and Brett Matthews, illustrated by Will Conrad, and is set in between the end of the TV series and the feature film. Unlike the previous series, Adam Hughes will be illustrating all the covers.

The first issue was scheduled to be published March 12, 2008

http://www.darkhorse.com/profile/preview.php?theid=15-190

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭qwertplaywert

First issue was alright, nothing special though, espically considering I read the awesome Those Left Behind series the same day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 247 ✭✭Almarsáre

I have to say, so far I am prefering Better Days to Those Left Behind

Advertisement