Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When are the majority of people finished their leaving cert

Options
  • 26-03-2008 6:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭

At the Title says when are the majority of people finished their LC?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭dip

I'm finished on the 11th :D Which is pretty early I guess, most people probably wouldn't be finished till the 13th or after.

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭meeka

20th, for me :( Damn Applied Maths.. At least my exams are all spaced out, though.

A lot of people are finished in the second week, but a fair few people would be doing music, and that's on the 19th, so, I don't know about the majority..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

Well im finished on friday the 13th (lucky I'm not the superstitous type), I'd say a lot of people would be finished that weekend

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

20th for me too :p
    Applied Maths being the last exam of the whole thing and all.
    Tis kinda cool though, what my friends and I are focusing on and there's only 3 of us! is walking out of that exam at 4.30 on the 20th June and knowing that every single LC student of 2008 across the country is finally finished :D

God I can't wait.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭Fibonacci23

i'm done on the twelfth! First three days are hectic, but the next week is better!

Cannot wait... Roll on that thursday!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭Da Bomber

Finished the 18th, which is also the day i turn 18 so it shall be messy to say the least!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 268 ✭✭Fuascailt

Finished on the 19th after music. Only two full days, so not so bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

20th.. Applied Maths.. most of my exams are quite spread out, only one full day (for Irish and Maths)... If the mocks are anything to go by, I'll get bored after the first week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭BaRcOe

Finish on monday 16th with Tech Drawing Paper 2 :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭orangetictac

:pac::pac::pac::pac:20th with applied maths.
    I have 4 exams in last week!:( My friend has 7 days off for applied maths!!:pac::pac::pac::pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭The Walsho

Finished on the 16th, am so glad I don't do applied maths!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 861 ✭✭✭KeyLimePie

June 12th! All my exams are packed into one week :\
    not gonna be fun

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭LayLay

17th for me! Accounting:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭SRFC90

the second last day for engineering!!! Nice and spaced out. Most of my mates finish only the day before or the same day so it works out rather well!!!:D

have 8 days free before engineering too so all the study for her shall be done there!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 The Weasel

18th with Ag science for me:)... Disgusted with the the whole 'lets put chemistry on with english ' decision. Could have used that extra week!:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭rm_2008

finished 11th,then off to planet love 10 days later!!!!!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 773 ✭✭✭Cokehead Mother

june 20th :(

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭teckoda

Finished on the 19th and then off to Germany the following day :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 eoinalmighty

Finished with music on the 19th! If it wasn't for the english paper 2 - chemistry and french - history combos everything would b lovely! Can't wait til its ova.....I have sumtin 2 luk 4ward 2 . ..... Goin 2 Norway the next day!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭Alan Smith

LayLay wrote: »
    17th for me! Accounting:)

Ditto

• Subscribers Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭conzy

Applied Maths is the last exam, so 4:30 on the 2oth for me :(

I do have around 5 days to study before hand though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭pjjk90

Ag Science, 20th June. Annoying that its a week and a half after the majority of my exams, but I do have more time to study for it!

Advertisement