Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"Thanks" button image missing in Minimalist skin

Options
  • 26-03-2008 6:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,762 ✭✭✭

Very minor bug:
    The image for the "Thanks" button is missing for the "Minimalist" skin
    It references
    http://static.boards.ie/vbulletin/images/custom/minimalist/buttons/post_thanks.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Personally I like the text version which shows up in Firefox

• Registered Users Posts: 6,762 ✭✭✭WizZard

Nothing shows up in Safari (3.0/3.1) :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

zAbbo wrote: »
    Personally I like the text version which shows up in Firefox
    Ditto.

I said before about the quirks in minimalist; the thumb imgs being the wrong way around...:( now I get confused.

I say keep it broke :p

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

I left most of em broke to see if anyone complained, until now, only kaimera complains about skins other than White and Cloud ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

CuLT wrote: »
    I left most of em broke to see if anyone complained, until now, only kaimera complains about skins other than White and Cloud ;)
    What can I say? :P :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

CuLT wrote: »
    lol, green is broken but I didn't bother complaining. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

ha ha me too, I've just changed from green, didn't realise there was supposed to be a thanks button there :)

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Excellent.

I can't believe people use the green theme. I force the green theme on another forum I run (forums.eirtaku.com), but couldn't imagine it being appropriate elsewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Still not fixed on the green skin ;) I'm using it now thanks to the podcast :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

r3nu4l wrote: »
    Somebody should call skincare services. :p /misses green skin

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

r3nu4l wrote: »

ooooh, the powah. TEH POWAH!!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭thebman

Not working on the BIE theme either.
    http://static.boards.ie/vbulletin/images/custom/black/buttons/post_thanks.gif

404 not found.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement