Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ringht-Wing Ireland?

Options
  • 26-03-2008 6:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 45

Forgive me if there are already threads on this subject but I thought it might be interesting to put forward the idea of an Irish Right-Wing party that would be similar in views to the BNP in Britain(minus their invade Ireland stance of course!).I know Sinn Fein is considered THE nationalist party but they are also a bunch of criminal hicks stuck in the past.With Irelands further integration into Europe it is understandable that an ever increasing amount of people(myself included) may feel alienated primarily due to what seems to be our country's loss of sovereignty.I'm not outlining a party manifesto or anything aong those lines yet I'm just interested to see how many people feel that there is a need for a distincly nationalist party that is more concerned with the state of Irish matters now and on into the future rather than focusing on the past. I also want to know if anybody feels the same sense of dissapointment following over a decade of left inclined rule that has left us with a corrupt,decadent and useless government.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,281 ✭✭✭Stevek101

A bunch of racist ****s in government a good thing? I think not. Parties like the BNP should be banned for their backward and outrageous views.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 gerthewanker

The BNP are somewhat extreme in some of their views yes but I believe their views are born out of a sincere concern for the existence of their country and its culture.The immigration statistics for Britain are frightening so a similarly extreme reaction should be expected.Yes there will be some mindless members who are merely racist but isnt the present Irish government rather racist itself?I mean we've all seen the cases of families being deported to nigeria where they risk female genital mutilation etc..
    The preservation of our culture is of the utmost importance and when you see how large tracts of urban Britain have become ghettoised due to over immigration you can appreciate how good we still have it in Ireland.

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,804 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

There's already a thread on the subject.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement