Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dark circles under eyes

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 moody cow!

I have horrible dark circles too and thin sallow skin but last summer i found a crean for under eyes in a tiny little tube(still using it now) for 15E and im sure its the above brand, it is a yellow under eye concealer for dark circles and it kind of works with the underlying blue black tired colour and blends it out...

Thats my tuppence worth!!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭Grawns

moody cow! wrote: »
    I have horrible dark circles too and thin sallow skin but last summer i found a crean for under eyes in a tiny little tube(still using it now) for 15E and im sure its the above brand, it is a yellow under eye concealer for dark circles and it kind of works with the underlying blue black tired colour and blends it out...

Thats my tuppence worth!!:)

Is this it ( soap and glory trick boots product) or is it by La roche posey?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 moody cow!

Infinitia

I have horrible dark circles too and thin sallow skin but last summer i found a cream for under eyes in a tiny little tube(still using it now) for 15E and im sure its the above brand, it is a yellow under eye concealer for dark circles and it kind of works with the underlying blue black tired colour and blends it out...

Thats my tuppence worth!!smile.gif

That one from Boots looks good too... used to use a christian d'or one that was good too..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Moe Szyslak

Not sure if any off the suggested solution are ideal for a man
    I have dark circles under eye and would be grateful if someone would be able to suggest a solution for me.
    Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭*Dallas

this might sound really strange but I heard somewhere that Preperation H the haemroid cream is supposed to be a great eye cream :eek: Has anyone else heard this?

Im currently using a Garnier cream for my panda eyes, and so far im not seeing any results. If it doesnt start working i might give the other stuff a try, although i'll be highly embarrassed asking for it in a chemist lol

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16 clare06

funnily enough ive heard of Prep H too but i think its from beauty pagent stuff same as hair spray to stop swimming togs from creeping up.
    i myself have horrible dark circles under my eye thanks to the genetics of my mother. the beautician recommended a good eye cream any make as long as you keep them moisterised but also to drink loads of water and take aloe juice and milk thistle as the dark circles supposed to show the your system is congested with toxins and they need to be flushed out.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

This concealer in #1 shade is a brilliant concealer! Used it on a TV production recently and just worked wonders.

http://www.makeupforever.com/catalogue/concealers/lift-concealer-make-up/11-1/9.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Make-up Forever, Wiggum Never! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭GirlInterrupted

Peared wrote: »
    OP find a cream with vitamin K in it, it works on dark circles.

Eating vit K foods like greens helps too. I know, I know, you didn't want diet advice!:D

Advertisement