Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

TM MP5-SD6 for sale

• 26-03-2008 7:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 982 ✭✭✭

This was bought about 4 weeks ago.Its in perfect condition and i highlighted the trade-marks.I also took the anti-removal thingy out from the stock but its still solid and locks into its 3 positions fine.The silencer has a bit of a nick of the top but its not that big.Also small scratches near the stock.Takes a 8.4 volt in the hand guard and its a tight fit.A TM 8.4 volt SD battery would be recommended.Comes with 1-70r mag and theres a few scratches on that.Also the numbers on the mags are partially highlighted.

Whats included..
    1-TM MP5SD6 aeg
    1-Box of mag mp5 90r magazines,plastic(in original box with a bit of cardboard torn off)
    1-TM 70r magazine(metal)
    -Original box with loading rod and tube,cleaning rod.
    1-Classic army MP5 double mag clip
    1-dboys spring(around 1j)
    -The anti removal piece for the stock

I'm asking for €262 and i got hit for customs(€19.99)
    No bargaining but tell me if its overpriced because I'm not sure of the normal retail value.

Can post or you can collect.Cannot deliver at HRTA.

I will also include the invoice for proof of a fair price or a close match to the original price.

Payment..
    Pay pal-if i can figure out how it works
    Cash..Preferably

Comments

Advertisement