Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New or 2nd hand bike

Options
  • 26-03-2008 8:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭

Guys I need a bit of help with buying my next racing bike. I've competed in one triathlon and have 'the bug' so im going to keep training. I have a Giant 'Peloton' 1000 which is really old at this stage, the steel frame says it all! I have been looking around and it seems to me that the cheapest bikes are around the 350 mark, when you buy online. I'd love to buy a Giant SCR or Trek 1000, but at 550 they're kinda outside my budget, which is more like 350. If I can find a 2nd hand for 250 or 300 id jump at it.....yes, im cheap!! How do people rate the BeOne Briza, http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=14992. I'd get it if I knew if it was going to be decent enough, only looking for very entry level here. Oh, and im a medium height of 5'9".

Thanks

Advertisement