Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

'99 skoda octavia 1.6

Options
  • 26-03-2008 8:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭

Has anyone got a '99 octavia 1.6, thinking of buying one for the wife '99 with 94k on the clock €2500. scrap or great car.???:):confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,455 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

I'd get the 1.4 altogther, the 1.6 in the 99 Octavia was only 75bhp anyway (Open to correction of course, don't think it had the 100bhp version in 99?)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭anthony4335

The GLXi 1.6 was 100BHP had one for 5 years , found it to be a great car. I think that the LX was 75BHP.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,230 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

They have a huge boot.

• Registered Users Posts: 906 ✭✭✭FuzzyWuzzyWazza

The GLXi 1.6 was 100BHP had one for 5 years , found it to be a great car. I think that the LX was 75BHP.

Its 101BHP(GLXi), come on now don't short change her:D, mine is a 00' and it is a grand car, not very exciting but extreemly praticle, if you need boot space its one to consider.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,502 ✭✭✭chris85

bigkev49 wrote: »
    They have a huge boot.

Ah like clockwork :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

I sold my sister-in-law's 1.6GLXi with 54k a few months back for €3,200. It had a/c and a FSH, it was in pretty good (but not immaculate) condition.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,455 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Its 101BHP(GLXi), come on now don't short change her:D,

Is it not 101PS (100bhp)? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭hedgeh0g

wex96 wrote: »
    ?????????????????????????????????????

deleted .... I got distracted there.

Advertisement