Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loading mags on G36C

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭MacAonghusa

kevteljeur wrote: »
    I bloody well hope so! We'll find out in a week or less. Irish dealers have comparable mags too, but they're 100 round mags; with packaging, etc, they actually work out cheaper but I couldn't resist having that extra 40 rounds in the mag, and I also wanted to get a couple of 20 round SL-8/9 mags too, which they don't stock here.

Sorry for not responding sooner, by the way.

no bother, thx for the response.

I'd appreciate it if you'd let me know how you get on. I was looking at these mags on ebay recently and was very close to purchasing but was just unsure of how they'd work.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

yeah there all compatabile with eachother.,

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭MacAonghusa

Excellent, thx!

ive had a few people tell me that the SL8/SL9 isnt compatable with the regular G36 mags but ive tried it myself., :) really andy if your a sniper and get in a sticky situation., myself and keith put a C mag on my SL8 last week.,:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

vtec wrote: »
    myself and keith put a C mag on my SL8 last week.,:D

You'll pay for that. I gave you due warning. You'll pay...

• Advertisement

NakedDex wrote: »
    You'll pay for that. I gave you due warning. You'll pay...

bwhahhahhahaaa.,:D :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭kevteljeur

The baby-rattle effect from the G36 hi-caps really killed me yesterday. You could hear me coming 200 metres away - it almost makes sense NOT to carry spare mags. Bring on the mid-caps!

Luckily I didn't do too much running. My goggles fogged up badly so all I could do was stand there and try to figure out what the shapes in the haze were... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭MarkLmk

kevteljeur wrote: »
    Luckily I didn't do too much running. My goggles fogged up badly so all I could do was stand there and try to figure out what the shapes in the haze were... :(
    Lol I know that one myself as had the same prob, But the baby rattle was worth it 4 me as i was layin down some heavy fire n lovin it, It kept the TDK guys heads down lol

Advertisement