Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rate the best Psychic you know

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

caseyf wrote: »
    Mr Mojo Thats brilliant information! I went to billy martin years ago and he was deadly accurate, it was 10 years ago infact and im back in ireland in november and would love to go, do you know off hand what the procedure for appointments is? do we still have to contact the yukon bar or can he be called directly on that number?

Hi, his mobile number is listed here: http://psychicsdirectoryireland.weebly.com/ The fact that it's a mobile number must mean that he's taking the requests for appointments personally now, or else he has someone doing it on his behalf. When I saw him before with some friends, we had to call The Yukon bar to make an appointment initially. I'm guessing that method is in the past now.

When we went to see him, despite being given an appointment time of 2:30pm, we still had to wait for about an hour because Billy was busy reading for other people. The time passed quickly though.

Try that mobile number in the directory anyway and see how it goes. BTW, did you find that Billy was good at just describing your past and present circumstances, or did any of his predictions come to pass as well? I've spoken to a couple of people who said his predictions materialised, and he was right about one thing he predicted for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 caseyf

he was very accurate about the past alright and he did tell me my life was over seas! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 allyk19

louise2pre wrote: »
    WOW WOW WOW is all i can say i went to see gina today and im stunned at what she told me. She knew names, Where i worked, The business name my husband had, My hubbies business partners name, i just cant believe it she is unbelievable, Im really hoping the stuf she told me comes true too. She wasnt outragous with her predictions, Unfortunatly im not going to win the lotto :( but she gave us a sense of direction. She knew my mums name ( she has passed) my dads name ( not passed) my brothers and sisters names. Im just stunned. ive been to a good few psychics and Gina is by far the best ive ever been to. UNBELIEVABLE .
    Hi would u be able to pm me get number

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

allyk19 wrote: »
    Hi would u be able to pm me get number

Gina's number is here: http://psychicsdirectoryireland.weebly.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Crolly

I went to Ann Jensen in Kilcoole and found her fantastic. She could tell me about family issues involving family business in detail. Even hitting on the star signs of the parties involved. Also predicted my involvement in a new business, which I knew nothing about and it happened two years later. She could tell me that I had 3 houses and that I would have 5 (also true) and that (in relation to main business) there would be financial input from someone (gave initials and star sign)....again, this turned out to be true, however, it was about a year later when it happened. Predicted a house move to a period house for us, but after some big extension on our current house. Also true....but took 6 years to happen. On a light note, she said that I would get new watch. B'day came around and partner gave me perfume at midnight. I asked where was my watch? & they replied 'have you been snooping?' Had a new watch hidden for me for the morning. Deffo worth a visit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11 corkgal1

Has anyone been to Noreen Hennessey in cork??

• Registered Users Posts: 3 tugaudzius

The thing about Gina is that you have to txt her your first and last name and then you are put on a waiting list without any inclination on how soon your turn will come. I found that a bit strange. Why would she need my first and last name? I am waiting for some news since September.

I went to Marjorie in Clondalkin. She was good. Stuff about the past and present were bang on. The future... Not so much. Some things came to pass, the others didn't. Time frames that she gave were not so accurate. I didn't like her asking questions either.

Went to see Betty in Mullingar (was about an hour away from Mullingar..) That was a very interesting reading took a full hour. Angel Cards & Tarot cards. Lot's of what said but nothing definite. My friend and mine readings were strangely similar and the future that she saw was extremely good (I do hope that comes to pass).

Want to try Christine Holohan. Can anyone gve any reviews?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 tugaudzius

Rick Waid wrote: »
    I give free readings and it is not the normal way but I think I read your mind. If you give me a loved ones name. I will get info thru your mind that you will wonder where I got it. So I believe I am just a mind reader and see what the person is giving me thru their eyes.

Hi,
    I am interesting in having a reading done.
    Could you tell me how it works?
    Regards

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Pollyrose

I am going to see Stefan in two weeks time. Has anyone else had a recent reading with him?!

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭maidie

Pollyrose wrote: »
    I am going to see Stefan in two weeks time. Has anyone else had a recent reading with him?!
    Hiya,

I went to see Stefan about a year ago at a Psychic fare, I thought he was worse than useless, loads of mumbling and not one factual thing said. Oh I was so raging I paid up 50 euro, he gave me to little crystals, now I have been to loads of Psychics/mediums and I am very open minded, but I honestly just couldn't or wouldn't recommend this guy to anyone, he knew I wasn't impressed but still had the hand out for the money.
    I hear Josephine from Kildare is fantastic and I have been to Billy Martin on numerous occasions over the last 20 years and he is usually about 80% accurate, maybe Stefan just couldn't read me but i would love to hear how you get on :)

• Advertisement

I will keep you posted! I am interested to hear any further comments. Some people have said he is amazing and more comments are very disappointing ! I would hate to go and have a brutal reading!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Lanva

hi
    i have stefan due to be in my house next weekend and to see at least 15 or so people over 2 days. i hope he is genuine and good!!! i will post next week when it is all done so i will have a number of opinions!!! he stands to make a lot of money however he seemed very sincere on phone plus i rang him on behalf of a friend and he mentioned 3 things bout myself which were spot on!!! he does not even know my name yet so its not like he can look up facebook or anything plus he said that money was not an issue if anyone wanted to come but did not have money he would see them!!!!

Hi Lanva

I would be very grateful if you posted over the weekend to let me know!! Hope it goes really well for you and your friends! There is a massive contrast in what people write about Stefan! Some saying great things and some very negative also!

hi

Stefan was very good 15 people and all but 1 happy and even at that he got all info in relation to those that have passed over correct!!! it like everything it all depends what you want to hear but there was no way he could have looked up anything as i did not give him my name at all i just told him to ring me when he arrived at my local town and i would meet him!! he also gave myself and my mother a free reading for having him and was correct on everything he does mumble a bit and at times it can be hard to understand him however he was great and he does say it like it is so easily offended people beware!!!
    he it a bit airy fairy in that he was orginally to arrive early in day bit it was late afternoon but he did work on into night and was back by 9.30am the following morning and he does not rush anyone most people were with him 1.5hrs!!
    he read 7 on saturday and 8 on sunday he is genuine and very nice man also
    hope this is of some help to you

Hi

I found Stefans reading very vague and average, wouldn't ever go back to him! Nice man but couldn't see any great gift at all! Felt his mediumship ability not great, seemed like guess work! If anyone does evercome accross a genuinely good medium! Please let me know!!

hi pollyrose

sorry to hear that!!! its kinda weird how he could have got so much right for the readings here i wonder did he need to take a break after doing so many the weekend before!!!!
    i was to see gina in mountmellick and she was fantastic yeh i did give her my name but some of the stuff she said she could not have found out i would def recommend her my niece is going to her on tuesday of next week and again will let you know!!! i don't go to these people much i had been waiting to hear from gina for over 8months and a friend asked me to enquire about stefan and thats how that came about and i had just orgainised stefan when i got a txt for appt. for gina
    she named lots of people i work with and also family things got right she also said a few things bout my health and time will tell if she is correct!!!!! she also told me big changes at work and a couple of days later a big announcment - she told me that i was not too worry that my job would be ok so we will see soon enough if she is correct
    did you complain to stefan that it was crap cause

I went to see Stefan for his ability as a medium, in my case it was very vague! I would have preferred if he said he couldn't connect. All Stefan said was reading would make sense in 5 days. Reading was so vague, there was nothing to make sense of.

Anyone go to Tom Colton. I just want to go to someone good once and leave it then!

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭maidie

I went to see Stefan for his ability as a medium, in my case it was very vague! I would have preferred if he said he couldn't connect. All Stefan said was reading would make sense in 5 days. Reading was so vague, there was nothing to make sense of.

Anyone go to Tom Colton. I just want to go to someone good once and leave it then!

Hi Pollyrose, can I suggest Catherine Mc Donnell based in Kildare, she has a centre I think its called Spirit Haven, sometimes she travels around the midlands to Hotels for an open show, she also does individual readings, I have been to her a good few times in the past 2 years and she is spot on from a medium point of view,
    :)

Thanks Maddie! Is she very good?!
    Do you have a number for her?!

Hi
    I have booked an appointment with Catherine before Christmas. Has anyone else any experience with her. Also I have heard good things about Tom Colton and Sean Sugrue! Anyone have readings with either of these before?!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 Emilyjones

Hi all, I went to see Gemma in Blackrock market. She's very genuine and starts her readings with numerology, 10 min into the reading she asks if any of what she's said resonate with you and if it doesnt she offers money back and stops the reading. I found her very spot on, really amazing reading and she does not sugar coat anything. She told me about my moms condition before even the family and mom herself knew about it. But also said that she'll be fine by medication. She only charges 30 euro which I find a very humble fee compared to a lot of people who charge 60 euro where you have to drive a couple of hours and wont even allow you questions. Highly recommend Gemma. Lovely lady.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 spanky101

i saw a psychic medium called amanda murphy,she was very good,based in leopardstown,she does the readings from home,connected with me and my spirits straight away n was spot on with names etc,she was 60 euro but i know she has a website that she does sype readings and phone for cheaper,i wud highly recomed her,best 1 ive ever seen.:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,948 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Hi
    I have booked an appointment with Catherine before Christmas. Has anyone else any experience with her. Also I have heard good things about Tom Colton and Sean Sugrue! Anyone have readings with either of these before?!

Hi Polly rose,just wondering did you go and how did you get on? :)

Mam of 4 wrote: »

Hi Polly rose,just wondering did you go and how did you get on? :)
    Hi . Yes I went but Catherine couldn't pick anything up for me , bit of a wasted trip! At least she said she couldnt do the reading and didn't charge me. I was surprised as she picked up nothing at all. Also she is very into past lives and reincarnation. Reincarnation is not in my belief system, so that was a massive turn off for me! Could some one send me Amanda Murphys number or has anyone else a recommendation ? :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 spanky101

shes now working from marys mall on mary street,dublin 1,her number is <snip>

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭Gumbi

Hi . Yes I went but Catherine couldn't pick anything up for me , bit of a wasted trip! At least she said she couldnt do the reading and didn't charge me. I was surprised as she picked up nothing at all. Also she is very into past lives and reincarnation. Reincarnation is not in my belief system, so that was a massive turn off for me! Could some one send me Amanda Murphys number or has anyone else a recommendation ? :-)

How would you decipher accuracy from coincidence?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,264 ✭✭✭mood

Is there anyone good in Dublin? My car is out of action for a week so some in the city centre would be great.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,243 ✭✭✭MrFrisp

mood wrote: »
    Is there anyone good in Dublin? My car is out of action for a week so some in the city centre would be great.

If you could hold off for a while,,you might find who/what your looking for here...

http://www.mindbodyspirit.ie/dublin-show/

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Scarlet123

Could anyone help me with a number of a good psychic in Dublin, preferably City Centre but I would travel further out if they were good, if anyone could PM me with numbers of people they personally recommend i would be ever so grateful..Thanks x

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭Dors1976

Scarlet123 wrote: »
    Could anyone help me with a number of a good psychic in Dublin, preferably City Centre but I would travel further out if they were good, if anyone could PM me with numbers of people they personally recommend i would be ever so grateful..Thanks x

not sure if you are interested but there is an offer here - http://www.grabone.ie/dublin/amanda-murphy-2?utm_source=tradedoubler&utm_medium=campaign&utm_campaign=dublin

Advertisement