Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rate the best Psychic you know

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 janejaney

does anyone know the number of felicty the medium from swords

• Registered Users Posts: 2 How ya

Godot. wrote: »
    People in Clare please pay Anna Griffin a visit. Lives on the Lahinch road in Ennis. She has a truly phenomenal gift and is a lovely woman to boot. She knew so much about my past, my family, my future and even knows if you need a filling haha!
    Hey ya,
    My friend really wants to go see her by any chance could you private message me her number please. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Stargirl22

Hi All,

I went to see Billy Martin on monday past in Tullamore, I went in with an open mind and I was really no wiser coming out :/ . He did the whole looking at my hand for clues to my personality and was accurate enough tho I am slightly unsettled, I found him almost flirtatious and he's old enough to be my dad! He asked a lot of questions and he asked me who was dead belonging to me, I found a lot of it to be contradictory and I wondered if anyone else had a similar experience.

He gave me a talk about how babies are conceived...apparently a key turns in the brain...

He did say something that has me unsettled, even tho it was as clear as mud

Maybe It's a sign to leave this all alone, I have had many readings but perhaps enough is enough...

I don't know what to do, in one way I'd like to see someone exceptionally good to see whether there are any similarities.
    I'd be really grateful for any feedback

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Stargirl22 wrote: »
    Hi All,

I went to see Billy Martin on monday past in Tullamore, I went in with an open mind and I was really no wiser coming out :/ . He did the whole looking at my hand for clues to my personality and was accurate enough tho I am slightly unsettled, I found him almost flirtatious and he's old enough to be my dad! He asked a lot of questions and he asked me who was dead belonging to me, I found a lot of it to be contradictory and I wondered if anyone else had a similar experience.
    A medium that asks questions is fishing for information. They should tell, not ask.
    He gave me a talk about how babies are conceived...apparently a key turns in the brain...
    Psychics love to talk about potential babies. For women of a certain age, it can be an easy hit.
    If it was not clear, then it probably was not accurate. If it doesnt make sense, please dismiss it and dont let it trouble you.
    Maybe It's a sign to leave this all alone, I have had many readings but perhaps enough is enough...
    Having many readings is a sign that you want answers and direction in your life, but too many readings can leave you confused. Essentially, you have to find your own way, a reading cannot (and should not) tell you explicitly what to do.
    I don't know what to do, in one way I'd like to see someone exceptionally good to see whether there are any similarities.
    The problem is that 'exceptionally good' may just be someone who is able to say what you want to hear. If a psychic or medium cannot tell you things you can confirm before moving on to things like predictions, then dont trust what they say. They have to prove a connection to you, and you shouldnt accept what they say unless they can do that.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 mrpaul

Hi stargirl22 . I think that since you been to alot of psychics over the years that its prob best for you to leave going to them and just save y money . Like you ive been to a few over the years and everytime I come out im left with high hopes that the future is gonna be great cause of all the wonderful things I been told but they never come true and you just get your hopes up so much in believing what they say to you that when nothing comes true you just fall apart and just give up in believing that anything good will come true and give up believing in life cause you want these great things youve been told are coming true but you wait and wait but nothing . And it does take an effect on your life and your believing in this world . So like me I think psychics are not for us and if you decide to see one again make sure its one you trust with your heart cause your heart wont let you down and not just go to one that someone says is good cause we are all different and have different experience so trust your heart . . Sorry if this not help you much but I hope it does .
    Stargirl22 wrote: »
    Hi All,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 Stargirl22

Thanks Oryx and mrpaul, that has actually helped. I have a psychic who I trust but sometimes I like to see someone else to kind of reinforce things if you get me? She never waivers from what she says and asks no questiions, when she tells you something she sticks to it as opposed to going all waffle-y and changing tack.. I have read tens and tens of glowing reports about Billy and there was a girl who came out as I was waiting and she was blown away, I do think he trys to nail something definite initially and then proceeds, in my case he asked a LOT, my Daddy passed away 15 years ago and he asked me who was dead belonging to me, strange.

I think you are both right and I am going to leave alone for now, if I feel I need a reading in the future I am just going to go to the woman who I trust.

There are a lot of gangsters out there, I can usually tell in the first few minutes how 'good' they are, Billy threw me slightly at the beginning so I let him go on, it ended up a lot like a chat and he only explained a third of the cards because I queried a few things and he keep guessing.

I need to get on with things and stop this I think

Thanks again

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭kylie123

cagney wrote: »
    got number thanks .. she is on hols till Aug :)

Hi Cagney,
    Could you please PM me Fiona's number too. Thanks so much.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 mario

spanky101 wrote: »
    i saw a psychic medium called amanda murphy,she was very good,based in leopardstown,she does the readings from home,connected with me and my spirits straight away n was spot on with names etc,she was 60 euro but i know she has a website that she does sype readings and phone for cheaper,i wud highly recomed her,best 1 ive ever seen.:)
    can I ask you which other spiritual mediums you have seen as i'm looking to see a good one??do you know if Amanda is the same murphy's of Talbot street??

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

mario wrote: »
    can I ask you which other spiritual mediums you have seen as i'm looking to see a good one??do you know if Amanda is the same murphy's of Talbot street??
    A six month old post from a 2 post user probably wont get any reply.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭Kauto0709

caoimhinog wrote: »
    I have been seeing Ann Jensen in Kilcoole for the past 16 years. She is very accurate although she does get timing wrong from time to time. The substance of what she says is correct. She has been extremely accurate about my career, my divorce, my remarriage, my child's education and much more besides.

Like I said, I have been going for 16 years to her. So I don't think she is accurate, I know it.

I too think Ann is absolutely amazing. I have been to her a few times and she has always been spot on and known what was going on in my life. She is a lovely lady too and really takes her time going through everything with you so you never feel it is rushed. I would highly recommend her.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭Corkgirl210

Psychic (in order of greatness)

Noel in Phoenix Park (once off life reading)
    Marg in Clondalkin (tarot reader)
    Olive in Blanchardstown (psychic and medium)
    Bonnie on Ashbourne Road (psychic and medium)
    Gemma in Blackrock market (tarot reader & numerology)

:):):):):):):)

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭kylie123

Kauto0709 wrote: »
    I too think Ann is absolutely amazing. I have been to her a few times and she has always been spot on and known what was going on in my life. She is a lovely lady too and really takes her time going through everything with you so you never feel it is rushed. I would highly recommend her.

Hi, I wonder if you would PM me Ann's number - many thanks. Kylie123

• Registered Users Posts: 27 daffidol

Kauto0709 wrote: »
    hi could you please send me a no for her

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭qwas75

I've seen only one - Josie in Allenwood, Co. Kildare.
    My friend went to her to get reading and she was crazy about her, she could go on and on.. And she said, that almost all things predicted happened!
    Now waiting for my good things to happen :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,652 ✭✭✭CaraMay

Regarding Claire Crystal - I wouldn't recommend her. Shegot some of my past right but none of my future. She told me within 18 months I would be married to an accountant and starting to have children. She told me I would be working in social care. 5 years later I never met an accountant - thank God! - and have no children and am a designer by profession :rolleyes:

I was with her and she was excellent. I had just broken up with some, moved house, town and job and she could tell me all that. Told me I would have a baby boy with someone I already know who was on the periphery of our group. It all happened

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 76 ✭✭Patsprat

CaraMay wrote: »
    I was with her and she was excellent. I had just broken up with some, moved house, town and job and she could tell me all that. Told me I would have a baby boy with someone I already know who was on the periphery of our group. It all happened
    WOW two very extremes wonder how she can do that to get one so right and one so very wrong.
    but if you went to her you be wondering which one are you the right or the wrong :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭Gumbi

Patsprat wrote: »
    WOW two very extremes wonder how she can do that to get one so right and one so very wrong.
    but if you went to her you be wondering which one are you the right or the wrong :rolleyes:

Maybe she's not psychic after all and the listeners are making the connections? Sounds reasonable to at any rate...

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Cwat11

Does anyone have Gina's number please?

• Registered Users Posts: 12 ernestuke

Anyone can pm me with Ann Jensen Kilcoole contact details?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭Seanachai

Hey Rayanne , could you PM me the contact details for Olive in Blanchardstown. Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12 Coco Monster

Hi, has anyone been to Peter Martin? I'm interested in getting a reading, and would like to know what people think of him. Or has anyone any recommendations for psychics in Limerick?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Lollygal

Hi just wondering if u got a number for olive in blanchardstown and if u went and if so was she any good thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Lollygal

Hi Rayanne just wondering who would u recommend noël in Phoenix park or olive in blanchardstown and also do u know how much they charge thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3 angel delights

I have to say I found Stefan excellent - his reading was very accurate regarding the spiritual world, and he really amazed me, I found him a very professional, honest and direct man.

Regarding Billy I had a reading from him, many years ago, he was good at the time, but not very memorable.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 73 ✭✭James DD

I have to say I found Stefan excellent - his reading was very accurate regarding the spiritual world, and he really amazed me, I found him a very professional, honest and direct man.

Regarding Billy I had a reading from him, many years ago, he was good at the time, but not very memorable.
    went to him while back as in 3 years ago nothing he said fit
    I found him to ask loads of questions and it was very embarrassing with long silences as i wasn't going to help him, I don't mind telling them what part of my life needs calcification on but thats it

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Busybede

Hi reyanne could you pm me Noel's contact details would love too see him or Anne Jensen... Went to see carol Byrne 8 years ago when she was in Kildare would highly recommend her too
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Busybede

ernestuke wrote: »
    Anyone can pm me with Ann Jensen Kilcoole contact details?

Hi
    Just wondering did you ever get ann Jensen's phone number and could u pm it if you did thanks very much

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Todd cole

dotcom13 wrote: »
    Anyone heard of Dave Viney? opperating in Cavan these days, 2 friends went and both came back with excellent reviews!

I'll be booking in asap.

I know dave personaly he has helpt me bring out my healing powers and he is brillant so my advice is go see him

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭granniecaz

Busybede wrote: »
    Hi
    Just wondering did you ever get ann Jensen's phone number and could u pm it if you did thanks very much

Hi, just wondering does anyone have Ann Jensens number? If you wouldn't mind PMing it to me, thanks :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12 ernestuke

Hey, I went to Ann couple of times now. She did tell a lot of truth from the past. Not too sure about the things for the future.
    Has anybody have any more thoughts about her readings?

Advertisement