Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rate the best Psychic you know

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Not really the place for that.

Yes it is.
    villaman wrote: »
    You obviously have a very low opinion of people with a gift such as this. They are not fortune-tellers, but individuals with a capacity to look beyond the ordinary. Most people are born with 7 different types of intelligence, I believe that Gina has an 8th. Have you been to one by the way? Some are just chancers in it for the buck, but believe me, there are those that care about the person also.

James Rhandi has been offering a million dollars to any person who can veryify any paranormal claim. Nobody has yet to win it, despite 1000's of tries. Why is that? Because psychics simple don't exist.

Psychic ability has never once been proven to exist. Not once. You'd think that such a thing would have quantifiable results. It doesn't.

If any psychics want to prove me wrong, they are more than welcome. If they can tell me something, that is not available in the public domain about myself - I will pay them €100. If they fail, they pay me €100. Vague descriptions don't count.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 cinta311

hI,

where abouts in Temple bar is this lady please?
    Many thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭Pipsie Pie

lmstew wrote: »
    Have been to see Gareth Keogan twice in Trim, he is amazing, he has told me things about my past that you could not make up. Its been 3 years since I have seen him and everything he told me would happen has happened. I know he moved to Canada for a while but is back now so if anyone knows where he is doing his readings now please let me know.

I have been to a lot of fortune tellers and I can honestly say everyone of them has been crap except Gareth.

Hi,
    My friend has heard great reports of a guy in Trim (presume it's the above Gareth) If anybody has any details could they pm me please. Also anyone else been to him?
    Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Pipsie Pie wrote: »
    Hi,
    My friend has heard great reports of a guy in Trim (presume it's the above Gareth) If anybody has any details could they pm me please. Also anyone else been to him?
    Thanks

I'm just putting his Gareths details up on http://www.paranormal.ie give me 30 minutes and they'll be there.

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭alanajane

Hi, I went to see Billy Martin 2/3 weeks ago cause I had heard such great things about him, well I was so disappointed. Had appointment for 4pm but didnt get in to see him till 5.45. then only in with him about 10mins. Was like a hospital appointment. He told me absolutely nothing, I not a skeptic and was looking forward to hearing what he had to say. Oh he said all the usual drivel about what a good person I am, will live to old age, I in good health....but thats it. No not impressed. 3/10

• Advertisement

Hi again, sorry new to boards.ie and only learning. I from Trim, yes Gareth Keogh around, he works from Lynchs pub on Emmett st.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭cmrm

hi,
    has anyone been to see Sandra in Naas? How would you rate her?
    thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Shay10

Heard he was good tried ringing his number and got his voicemail the last month.Someone said he does readings in Lynchs emmett street couldnt find that on the web either. Would love to get a reading from him. Any feedback would be great.

Hi Shay, yeah Gareth still there. Your best bet is to send him text, with your name number. You will be called back to arrange appointment with him but it could take few weeks. :pac:

Hey Alanajane thanks for that info i sent him a text a few days ago so no response yet does he normal take a few weeks to respond ?? Do you know any other good mediums or is he the best ??

• Advertisement

Hi again Shay, yeah it could take a few weeks but then you get appointment quickly enough, I went to him last year and was quite surprised with what he came up with, very accurate indeed and it want stuff you could bluff, and definately for me, Ive no doubt about that.
    The other person I would recommend is Joan Glennon, think she living down Wicklow direction but as far as I know she works from Dublin, I havent been to her myself but a few very critical friends of mine have been and they reckon she excellant, and they are hard people to impress.

thanks again alana do you have a number for Joan that would be great thanks again

Thanks again alana for that info

• Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭saintsaint

alanajane wrote: »
    Hi, I went to see Billy Martin 2/3 weeks ago cause I had heard such great things about him, well I was so disappointed. Had appointment for 4pm but didnt get in to see him till 5.45. then only in with him about 10mins. Was like a hospital appointment. He told me absolutely nothing, I not a skeptic and was looking forward to hearing what he had to say. Oh he said all the usual drivel about what a good person I am, will live to old age, I in good health....but thats it. No not impressed. 3/10
    did he take money from you

hi saintsaint. well you pay the barman when you arrive so you can get your ticket, i should have complained afterwards but being typically irish i just accepted it, luckily he 'only' charges €30 most other readers charge a good deal more at least €50.

i think the bar man has plenty dont you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Ribunny

Hi

Can someone PM me Gina's number in Mountmellick?
    I have been to afew psychics over the last few years but not for a while now.
    I have been to Billy and didn't find him very good - very vague and nothing he said came true. Went to Christine Holohan aswell and didnt find her much good either. Was at one in Thomastown who was very good. She has stopped doing it now though. Went to a guy in Tullamore aswell and thought he was rubbish. Cant remember his name.

Any more info on Gina? Is there a waiting list?

sorry you have had some bad look .. i will get a number of a real one an send it to you ,, em if you would like to get back what you have paid ,, we will try . an please join our group , were tring to stop falce mediums , as this problem grows .. please send on contack details .. to help us retreave your money thank you

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭littlefriend

Shay10 wrote: »
    thanks again alana do you have a number for Joan that would be great thanks again

Hi Shay/Alana, could you pm me Joan Glennons number please

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 46 slick31

Hi,
    does anyone have a number for the white witch in clones? or any other good psychic/medium in clones?
    cheers:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37 pav

hi can someone send me gina's number please.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

I went to see Anna in Boyle today, she was very good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 brunbrun

dotcom13 wrote: »
    Hi all,
    I've just had a Psychic/Medium reading and it was terrible. I thought I had done my research and picked a good one, but obviously not!

There are a few psychics I've heard about, in the Midland/Dublin area, could you give them a rating and we'll see who comes in best?

Based on what you know about them could you award >
    3 pts for past info - 3pts for present info - 3pts for future info = max points 9 :)
    • Billy Martin
      Mullingar Co West Meath-- Pts
    • Stefan de Gillian ----Mullingar Co WestMeath---Pts
    • Mother & Daughter -Temple bar Dublin
      Pts
    • Fiona Faery
      Ashbourne CO Meath
      Pts
    • Gareth Keogh
      Kells Co Meath
      pts
    • White Witch
      Clones Co Monaghan
      pts
    Any info greatfully accepted :)

hey seen billy martin 4 years ago. would give him an overall of 6 pts.
    was in clones 2 years ago i would give the white witch 9 pts... all she said bout the past and present true, she relayed a lot what billy said and said things to me about people that was around me that ive since found out to be true... the only thing is she is expensive and she does like to talk..
    at the end of the day your life is what you make it, if you have 70 euro go to clones but, she is hard to get a hold of .. i was with her for an hour and a half.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 brunbrun

slick31 wrote: »
    Hi,
    does anyone have a number for the white witch in clones? or any other good psychic/medium in clones?
    cheers:)
    she is called mrs knight.. she is hard to get, very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Turquoise1

I was wondering has anyone been to Dennis Curran in Athy? and if you did, was he any good?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Ribunny

Hi

I have just been to Dennis Curran. Went with my friend and we both came away dissapointed. My main issue with him was that he asked a lot of questions so you were basically giving him directions. He hit on certain things for me but he had a fifty fifty chance of getting it right. He was totally wrong fo my friend - said she had recently been living with someone - wrong. He asked the questions and depending on your answer he went a certain direction. We both felt this. I was saying no to the questions alot. Up to you after that but im still looking for a good one. If anyone can recommend a good one that would be great or maybe i should just stop going.!:D

magnumlady wrote: »
    I went to see Anna in Boyle today, she was very good.
    will you send me on her details please

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 shelly34

Could someone please pm me Stefans de Gillians contact details? Seems to have a lot of good things said about him - thanks very much!:)

no shelly not happening :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

saintsaint wrote: »
    will you send me on her details please

Why bother asking for details and then reply with this:

'come on ann you can du beter than that ,, whats on your mind magnumlady'

Advertisement