Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rate the best Psychic you know

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Pookeymoo

Same here couldn't find her details either on that link.

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭celtic1888

interes wrote: »
    am.... unless she is using a different name - i dont see Ginas there..... i had already looked on that website - hence i asked the question

you quoted me for billys details, hence why i posted the link

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭loveofliving

Hi

I'm going to see Maureen Quinn this evening and I'm kinda nervous, I'm not sure why, I've been to card readers before. Just wondering if anyone has been to her and how they found her?

Thanks
    LL

Hi Little Lady,

What did you think of Maureen? I have been to see her twice and think she is amazing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 JimRichardson

A friend of mine is actually looking for a "good" psychic as she says the one she went to before is "rubbish". Now, I was just wondering, as a person who does not buy into this at all, how much do you pay for this service and how long does it last?

I asked her if she thinks that maybe all of them are rubbish :D

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭lilliann888

A friend of mine is actually looking for a "good" psychic as she says the one she went to before is "rubbish". Now, I was just wondering, as a person who does not buy into this at all, how much do you pay for this service and how long does it last?

I asked her if she thinks that maybe all of them are rubbish :D
    not all of them . some are really really good . professionals with athics . I ve been to many . I could recommend only 2 or 3 .
    so you are right in away , but all of them rubbish is not accurate
    lilly

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 jbson

Best thing you could do is to keep your €100 and use it to visit a recognised medium. Personally speaking I think James Rhandi's offer is flawed and suspect - he is difficult to get hold of and will not state publicly, and in detail, the level of proof that he requires.

dlofnep wrote: »
    Yes it is.

James Rhandi has been offering a million dollars to any person who can veryify any paranormal claim. Nobody has yet to win it, despite 1000's of tries. Why is that? Because psychics simple don't exist.

Psychic ability has never once been proven to exist. Not once. You'd think that such a thing would have quantifiable results. It doesn't.

If any psychics want to prove me wrong, they are more than welcome. If they can tell me something, that is not available in the public domain about myself - I will pay them €100. If they fail, they pay me €100. Vague descriptions don't count.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 MJT

Hi just wondering if you could email me Gareth's keogh info.. would love to try him out, i know people who said he was completely on the ball.

Thanks in advance :)

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭IrishPsychic

My First Ever Post On Boards.Ie...
    I Hope This Wont Be To Difficult To Use,
    I Will Post Different Responses To Posts On Boards.ie And That Will Keep Me Busy For The Next Couple Of Weeks...
    Best Wishes,
    Irish-Psychic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 acrosstheborder

have hear good reports, was skeptical, but open-minded. never been to one before. this is what she honestly said, back in march 2010

in no particular order, (she was also v pleasant and nice)

only knowing my name, and having not said a word to her apart from hello,
    she knew i was a twin, she also asked me if i was gay? - i am, but not out, im also not camp or 'look gay', so she couldnt have guessed by the way i walked/talked. no-one knew at the time. she also said that the only important thing to me was that once I come out to my mum and my twin brother, i wouldnt care(more or less) about anyone else - true.

she said that my mum already knows and is the only one that does. since then I told my cousin, but havent yet my mum, story for another day...

she mentioned my other brothers name, and told me what i thought of him, which was exact.

she said that i was going to have harsh words with another male at work on a certain date - wrecked my head for ages cos i love my boss - it came true - but not with my boss- another male.

she told me thatthere would be a baby - my cousins due her baby any day now!( ok a bit general)

she said there would be a serious event around the time of a wedding concerning a family member - at the time i told her there were no weddings turned out got invited to two weddings on same date - my dad had a heart attack the next day.

she said job would go well - it has.

she made me pcik three cards, one of them had a man looking out from behind a barred up window, and outside there was snow with swords in the ground - she said that was me now about the whole gay thing - one step at atime and eventually the swords will be moved and once the snow melts u will come out of the cage

not so good points:

mentioned a lot about previous lives - said i died in vietnam war(drowning) - dont believe this - but as a friend pointed out a few months afterward, while holidaying in that area one year previously, i was afraid to get into the open water for a swim - everyone else did!

she also said my granny was beside me - not sure about that aspect.

she was v short - only half an hour or so, although i did arrive ten mins early so i did get an extra ten mins...

all in all, was very impressed but like not 100% convinced, actually came out with more questions than i had gone in with!

thats all i want to say, google her for her contact number, would love to hear what others thought of her - good, bad or otherwise?

thankks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 jossie79

Shay10 wrote: »
    Thanks again alana for that info

Hi there would u still have this number any-one? Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Joanne79

Hello everyone,

Newbie here. I would just like to take the chance to recommend a psychic that I recently had a reading with, now like some of you here I was always very sceptical about these things but after a close friend recommended it I thought I better give it a shot to validate my opinion or indeed change my opinion!

I had a reading with a lady Joanne Peacock you can find on her on Pearls of Wizdom, I'm not sure the forum rules with posting links to websites so I won't post the link, but if you google Pearls of Wizdom it'll be the first result. Anyway, Joanne was quite remarkable. I rate her very highly and the reading was so accurate I was quite amazed.

I hope this helps some of you :)

Best Regards,
    Jo

p.s. total coincidence that we share the name, I must highlight that I am not Joanne Peacock :D

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭bipedalhumanoid

jbson wrote: »
    Best thing you could do is to keep your €100 and use it to visit a recognised medium. Personally speaking I think James Rhandi's offer is flawed and suspect - he is difficult to get hold of and will not state publicly, and in detail, the level of proof that he requires.

That simply isn't true. You can read the details of psychics attempting to take Randi's (not Rhandi) money online.

He obviously can't publish details of what the acceptable criteria are in advance because different psychics make different claims about what they can do and how it works. It's not a one size fits all kind of deal. Randi and the psychic agree in advance to the terms. You can see the terms that have been agreed on his web site (see links below). The fact of the matter is thousands of psychics have agreed to be tested, agreed to the terms of the test and then failed.

You can find the details here, Including the application form and the all important log of applicants.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 angelina445

Hi there, just wondering could anyone recommend a good physic in the midlands please?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 jornic

winnie007 wrote: »
    Hi,

If you still have Gina's number could you PM it to me please

Thanks

if anyone has ginas number could they forward it to me please

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 regular

gina
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by winnie007 viewpost.gif
    Hi,

If you still have Gina's number could you PM it to me please

Thanks

If anyone has ginas number could they forward it to me please also I would really appreciate it. Went to Christine in Portlaois and found her very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 sparewheel

hi,
    can some1 send me gina's number 2?... would be greatly appreciated.

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 22 snowbell

Can I get Gina's number also :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22 snowbell

have hear good reports, was skeptical, but open-minded. never been to one before. this is what she honestly said, back in march 2010

in no particular order, (she was also v pleasant and nice)

only knowing my name, and having not said a word to her apart from hello,
    she knew i was a twin, she also asked me if i was gay? - i am, but not out, im also not camp or 'look gay', so she couldnt have guessed by the way i walked/talked. no-one knew at the time. she also said that the only important thing to me was that once I come out to my mum and my twin brother, i wouldnt care(more or less) about anyone else - true.

she said that my mum already knows and is the only one that does. since then I told my cousin, but havent yet my mum, story for another day...

she mentioned my other brothers name, and told me what i thought of him, which was exact.

she said that i was going to have harsh words with another male at work on a certain date - wrecked my head for ages cos i love my boss - it came true - but not with my boss- another male.

she told me thatthere would be a baby - my cousins due her baby any day now!( ok a bit general)

she said there would be a serious event around the time of a wedding concerning a family member - at the time i told her there were no weddings turned out got invited to two weddings on same date - my dad had a heart attack the next day.

she said job would go well - it has.

she made me pcik three cards, one of them had a man looking out from behind a barred up window, and outside there was snow with swords in the ground - she said that was me now about the whole gay thing - one step at atime and eventually the swords will be moved and once the snow melts u will come out of the cage

not so good points:

mentioned a lot about previous lives - said i died in vietnam war(drowning) - dont believe this - but as a friend pointed out a few months afterward, while holidaying in that area one year previously, i was afraid to get into the open water for a swim - everyone else did!

she also said my granny was beside me - not sure about that aspect.

she was v short - only half an hour or so, although i did arrive ten mins early so i did get an extra ten mins...

all in all, was very impressed but like not 100% convinced, actually came out with more questions than i had gone in with!

thats all i want to say, google her for her contact number, would love to hear what others thought of her - good, bad or otherwise?

thankks

Hi could you pm me her number I cant find it on Google thanks :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 kelz100

Hi, does anyone have the number for the white witch in clones monaghan please, and could you pm me it? Many thanks in advance

• Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭lukesmom

Found my little brother dead in his bed 3 weeks ago aged 22:(. We were very close and saw each other everyday. I am heartbroken. I am worried he may not be settled where he has gone, I think he is still in my parents house and I have had contact from him after he died. I am going to Gareth Keoghan in 3 weeks as I need some kind of answers. I have a fair idea how he died but need to know if he is ok etc. Ive been to Billy Martin last November and he never told me about my brother dying. I wonder if he kept it from me cos he got alot right but alot was very vague also.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

lukesmom wrote: »
    Found my little brother dead in his bed 3 weeks ago aged 22:(. We were very close and saw each other everyday. I am heartbroken. I am worried he may not be settled where he has gone, I think he is still in my parents house and I have had contact from him after he died. I am going to Gareth Keoghan in 3 weeks as I need some kind of answers. I have a fair idea how he died but need to know if he is ok etc.

I'm very sorry to hear about your brother. That's awful. Of course you're heartbroken when ye were so close... I doubt you'll care what I think really, but I don't know if visiting a medium is the best thing to do at the moment... But if you think it'll give you some reassurance or relief, I suppose you should do what you reckon is the right thing to do..

Maybe your brother was just letting you know that he's okay? Sometimes people can do that and still pass over properly. It isn't unheard of.

lukesmom wrote: »
    Ive been to Billy Martin last November and he never told me about my brother dying. I wonder if he kept it from me cos he got alot right but alot was very vague also.

I'm not sure what to make of that really. I guess they can just be hit and miss with things.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭hilloftara

fiona barrett absolutely brillant,no way could she have known the things she told me about my brother i have felt good since i went to her, still have bad days ,she has a place in limerick ,you can google her.it might be too soon to go to a medium leave it for a while and from experience dont get upset if he doesnt come,took two yrs for mine to come.but i got other signs knockin on the windows and lights turnin off and on,hope your ok

• Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭lukesmom

my brothers friend went to see gareth keogan and he came through to him just 2 weeks after he died. Just to even feel his presence and know he is there would mean the world to me x

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭hilloftara

my brother came through six days after he died to my other sister ,took me longer

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭carrie12

I went to Stefan de gillan because of what was posted on this thread ,,thanks a lot wasted 50 euro on a load of horse ****e,,,that was last October ,,the guys a fake ,:mad:
    went to Peter Matthews and found him marvelous and also Veronica in Cork ..both telling me the same thing, :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

carrie12 wrote: »
    I went to Stefan de gillan because of what was posted on this thread ,,thanks a lot wasted 50 euro on a load of horse ****e,,,that was last October ,,the guys a fake ,:mad:
    went to Peter Matthews and found him marvelous and also Veronica in Cork ..both telling me the same thing, :)

I went to see Stefan. He was OK but I wasn't that impressed. He asked me too many questions.

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭carrie12

he asked me so many questions at one stage I was wondering was it a interview ,,and to cap it all off the fools that are promoting him and saying how great he is are his friends ..I rang them and told them what I though, I was desperate about my job coming to an end and at this day and age he thought he could trick me ,,:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭laura29

ive been to a few over the years and can honestly say the best ive come across are DYMPNA HUGHES and CAROL BYRNE
    MARY EDWARDS -was REALLY useless - asked sooo many questions
    JOE GOUGH - was more like a councillor and still way off
    also saw the guy in the phoenix park - useless also hence not remembering his name !
    Geoff Keating - not great - he knew of unwanted spirits in my house (true) but never turned up to help with the problem
    Mary "t leaves" - she is definately gifted
    Dympna Hughes and Carol Byrne were just fantastic - whole other experience to the rest hence the year long waiting list , worth the wait
    Im now waiting for an appointment with Bernie Stokes whom i hear is amazing so will report back when ive been :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

carrie12 wrote: »
    he asked me so many questions at one stage I was wondering was it a interview ,,and to cap it all off the fools that are promoting him and saying how great he is are his friends ..I rang them and told them what I though, I was desperate about my job coming to an end and at this day and age he thought he could trick me ,,:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Yes I agree about his friends promoting him. I also found him very hard to hear. He tends to mumble.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35 tinacam

i have been to see gina, billy martin and gareth and hands down gareth was by far the best he told me things no1 could of known he got my personality perfect my family everything not 1 thing he said did i doubt he can speak to the dead also he done it for me and amazed mee!!, 30e is what he charges and id pay more for it he was that good 10/10, i found billy to be too quick, 15 mins and it felt very rushed!! nothing he said as came threw!!3/10 as for gina her readings are very long i was 3hours with her, she will only take 1 person at a time u cannot bring friends as her readings are so long, she is 60euro. a few things she told me came threw but u come out in a daze cause of the amount she says!! she is a lovely woman !!6/10 i have all there numbers so if anybody wants them pm me!!:D hope that helps u decided on who u want to see

Advertisement