Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Idea of the year?

Options
  • 26-03-2008 11:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭

from: http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.html?topicId=3405131081&sid=1

Just what druids need at level 80! a new form! CENARRRRION DAREGON HAWEK!

Aodhan wrote:
    cenarion dragon form its a bit of both bear and cat

the can take damgge and has move like charge and grow

it can to dps with move like dragon claw

dragon claw does 227 dagme plus 35% of wepion damge 2.5 sec

Also changeing into this form give a + 42 agilty bonus

oooh yeaaaaa

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

I dont believe there is a facepalm ascii epic enough to sum up my thoughts on this idea...

but while we r talkin bout dragonz paladins ned a holi form. Sum big dragonz type think r no a seraph or wait dis iz teh best idea evar!

Paladinz cud turn in2 Jesuslol!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

worf.gif

tho i do love how he comes up with the random numbers off the top of his head.. 42 extra agi from the form and 227 damage rofl

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,188 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

facepalm.jpeg
    My personnel favourite.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

22820761zp1.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 969 ✭✭✭sunzz

I know you see alot of whine about druids in s3, But lets be honest.

WHAT do they have in s3 that they didn't have in s1/s2 apart from the fact a few people clued up and learned how good they were aka (Beasteh and cherekee) made a 2v2 spamming 2.4k rating and then the masses rerolled.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

Its not so much about what druids gained since Season 1, its about what other healers lost.

Paladins lost Blessing of Sacrifice madness, Blessing of Freedom Nerf, Illumination Nerf and then drinking was added to arenas.

Priests were the hard-counter for Paladins, with 0.5 second mass dispel ripping paladins out of their bubbles all day long, imbamode Mana burn 1.4 second mana burn with Heroism/Blood lust not to mention Power Word:Shield (with reflective variety to punish rogues etc.) made priests the next choice up from Paladins.

Then when priests become popular, the hard counter for priests is Druids. Forcing a priest to act offensively and dispel the druids hots or defensively (i.e. do the job that 90% of them were brought to do); heal. Then the fact that the druid can shapeshift into bear or cat form, thus allowing them to still regenerate mana but becoming immune to mana burn. The insane mobility and thus survivabilty that has even surpassed that of the paladin, combined with the single greatest CC in the game along with a spell interrupt (and root) and 4 second (5 with talents) stun, a root (that until fairly recently wasnt on diminishing returns) and that could be "pre-cast" to proc on melee damage and in the majority of cases, an AoE stun! Phew...

Now, since melee have become the staple (or perhaps just, moreso the staple) of arena 3v3+ ultimately means that while druids were always really strong, its not until the arena climate evolved that they have become so mainstream. Now its very rare that you would see a top rated team without a druid.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

DRakE wrote: »
    tho i do love how he comes up with the random numbers off the top of his head.. 42 extra agi from the form and 227 damage rofl

227 dagme and dont forget the wepion damge

• Registered Users Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

druid's already got free flying form and free gladiator 2200+ rating form at level 70! no moar foarms

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

forgot to add this

uoz0kz5but1uhe0saeob.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 17,586 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

I think we have a winner ^^

• Advertisement
Advertisement