Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

UPS Problems

• 26-03-2008 11:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭

My xbox still hasn't been delivered by UPS, I got rrod about 5 weeks ago. UPS said the xbox was delivered to the wrong storage area the info on the tracking website stops at the 12 of march I rang them and they are investigating where the box is. What are the chances i will get the xbox back.

Tracking Detail
    Your package has experienced an exception.
    Tracking Number
    Type: Package
    See description below
    Shipped To:
    Shipped/Billed On: 07/03/2008
    Reference Number(s):
    Service: STANDARD
    Weight: 3.80 Kg

Package Progress
    Location Date Local Time Description
    SHANNON,
    IE
    12/03/2008 10:10 INCORRECT ROUTING AT UPS FACILITY / THE PACKAGE WAS MISSORTED AT THE HUB. IT HAS BEEN REROUTED TO THE CORRECT DESTINATION SITE
    12/03/2008 9:47 INCORRECT ROUTING AT UPS FACILITY / DELIVERY RESCHEDULED
    FRANKFURT,
    DE
    07/03/2008 19:21 EXPORT SCAN
    07/03/2008 19:07 ORIGIN SCAN
    DE
    07/03/2008 0:02 BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED

Tracking results provided by UPS: 26/03/2008 14:20 ET

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 215 ✭✭D3UC3 J3

I'm sure it's insured if they've lost it. Probably by MS though.

You might have to get onto MS customer support and explain the situation.

Hopefully you'll get someone decent and they'll be able to help you.

Otherwise ring MS in sandyford and ask for someone dealing with xbox and complain...vigourously.

Having said that if you do get to them they'll probably be very helpful!

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭moongoose

had big problems with UPS when i sent me xbox off but that was more with getting them to pick it up. numerous complaints filed & what not. but eventually get talking to a supervisor & the neverything was gravy. so if possible ONLY! deal with the supervisors.

Advertisement