Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nokiaN95-2

• 27-03-2008 12:26am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

hi all , just bought a nokiaN95-2 it told me to put in sim ,when i did i rang someone and there name came up (caller display) but when they rang me there name never came up just the number tried loads of things but no joy can anyone help cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Call your network provider and ask them to make sure it's setup on your account.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 darrylmahon

timlin wrote: »
    hi all , just bought a nokiaN95-2 it told me to put in sim ,when i did i rang someone and there name came up (caller display) but when they rang me there name never came up just the number tried loads of things but no joy can anyone help cheers

its de person tat rang u has there phone set to set number by network !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 darrylmahon

timlin wrote: »

its de person tat rang u has there phone set to set number by network !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

Can some one do subtitles for this thread?
    I'm confused.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

MiCr0 wrote: »
    Can some one do subtitles for this thread?
    I'm confused.

he said it twice and i'm stil confused. firstly i'm confused as to what language he's speaking and secondly as to why he responded to a thread from march

• Advertisement
Advertisement