Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Where to get front light bulbs for a4 audi ?

Options
  • 27-03-2008 1:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭

Is it worth getting originals?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

hedgeh0g wrote: »

No.

I doubt that Audi dealers stock Audi bulbs - they usually source them locally and so can you - go to your local motor factor.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

Try www.powerbulbs.co.uk. I got a set of Philips X-Treme Power H4s from them recently, they're noticeably brighter than standard.

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭HJL

http://www.autobulbsdirect.co.uk
    have a decent selection as well, and have free postage, and i think they still give you free parking lights if your order is over a certain amount!
    Ive got bulbs off them the last two times and was happy with the service.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,465 ✭✭✭✭Alun

HJL wrote: »
    http://www.autobulbsdirect.co.uk
    have a decent selection as well, and have free postage, and i think they still give you free parking lights if your order is over a certain amount!
    So do Powerbulbs .. got a couple of sets of Philips Vision Plus off them only this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭Moanin

hedgeh0g wrote: »

No go to your local motor factors.Is it the dimmer bulb?If so its the H7 you want.Best of luck fitting it.It's a pain in the A*S!I had to replace the dimmer on the passenger side of my A4 and had to remove the power steering reservoir to remove the inner cover so to take out the blown bulb.Check this forum as there are good instructions as how to replace them.Best of luck!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭hedgeh0g

Moanin wrote: »
    No go to your local motor factors.Is it the dimmer bulb?If so its the H7 you want.Best of luck fitting it.It's a pain in the A*S!I had to replace the dimmer on the passenger side of my A4 and had to remove the power steering reservoir to remove the inner cover so to take out the blown bulb.Check this forum as there are good instructions as how to replace them.Best of luck!

Its the dipped bulb, sounds like a job

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭Moanin

If it's on the passenger side ya.Driver side not too bad but also takes a while

Advertisement