Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is Paddy20 no longer banned ?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Paddy200 wrote: »
    First that I have heard of it :confused:

P.

I was referring to rb_ie, not you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Paddy200

Bard wrote: »
    Well now you do.

Christ folks, there's no need for the 'go back to primary school', 'Are you blind or just f*cking stupid?' comments, telling him to jump off a bridge, etc. ... That's just ignorant and abusive yourselves. Have some common courtesy and some cop-on, ffs...

Paddy20 is (by his own account) a disabled and computer illiterate pensioner. That's been his excuse since he started posting on boards.ie some time ago. Crap excuse, granted, for being rude or abusive or not "respecting moderators", but hey, there you go.

Just to explain it (AGAIN), Paddy - the ban is permanent. You don't need to be young, able bodied or computer literate to know what that means but I'll explain it anyway:- The user "paddy20" will not be allowed access to boards.ie again. Ever. There's no point in campaigning to get access back for paddy20 or to find out any further reasons behind the ban.

Register with a new name or something and get back chatting again. Get on with your life. Plant a tree. Do something fun. Good luck!

Best comment so far, and accepted. I will plant two tree's one for you and one for me .

P.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Good man. :D

Enjoy planting that tree!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Xavi6 wrote: »
    Aren't you a regular there?! :p
    Hell no, I think I've posted in two threads in there in 4 years. I think you know who I was referring to though..."The Chuckle Brothers" :)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

rb_ie wrote: »
    Hell no, I think I've posted in two threads in there in 4 years. I think you know who I was referring to though..."The Chuckle Brothers" :)

I was thinking they are more akin to 'Dumb and Dumber' but yeah I have a fair idea about who you mean.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Xavi6 wrote: »
    I was thinking they are more akin to 'Dumb and Dumber' but yeah I have a fair idea about who you mean.
    lmao, nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,901 ✭✭✭Vexorg

Paddy200 banned.

The full reason for Paddy20's ban is not one for public consumption, the reasons given were more than enough to justify removal of posting privileges. Paddy20 is no longer welcome on boards.ie.

There is no need to be abusive to this individual, if he surfaces again, just report the post and lets the mods takes care of it.

Thanks

Vex.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement