Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Puncture repair

Options
  • 27-03-2008 3:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭

Just got a flat on my Punto and just replaced with the spare.
    Heading to Advanced Pitstop in the morning.
    Any idea what the cost will be? :confused:
    (new to driving)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 wallyworld

Last Saturday, I paid about 140 euro all in for a "top" tyre, balancing, fitting, and disposal of the old tyre at APS. Took all of five minutes.

You can cheaper tyres there. Or, alternatively, check this forum for numerous discussions on the best/cheapest places to get tyres (online, local garages etc) if you have the time (you may not though, like me).

WW

• Registered Users Posts: 12,685 ✭✭✭✭R.O.R

Zamboni wrote: »
    Just got a flat on my Punto and just replaced with the spare.
    Heading to Advanced Pitstop in the morning.
    Any idea what the cost will be? :confused:
    (new to driving)

If it's fixable I think puncture repair with the tyre off the car is €10 or €15 if it's on the car.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭voxpop

What R.O.R said - takes about 15/20 mins if they are not too busy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭niceirishfella

my local guy does it for 12E...........

no worries....you'll be back on the road in jig time.

Advertisement