Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation network : failed please help

Options
  • 27-03-2008 4:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27

Hey guys,

Well since the 2.20 update, I get my nat type to fail alot so I tried a network connection test on the ps3 and the first two headings are successful but at playstation network it says failure yet I can sign in and play call of duty and rainbow. Is everybody getting this or is it just me?, could someone help or check if they are getting it? And if someone has a solotuion please post.

Could some of ye just check for me because I wanna know if the problem is only at my end, cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Check this out, i think its what you're talking about

http://community.eu.playstation.com/showthread.php?t=237271

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

I've had PSN crap out on me constantly, in different ways, in both Resistance & Tekken 5DR in the last few days since I got my PS3.
    Could just be server problems (NAT type? Ah c'mon now...)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 Tuffinho_LFC

Hey thanks for the replies, my nat type is back to normal now but when I try an internet connection test on the ps3 it says:
    Obtain IP address-succeeded
    Internet connection- succeeded
    Playstation Network- Failed

Anybody having this problem and if anyone has soloution could you help please?:D Its weird though cause I can still sign in and see my friendlist hmmm:S

Advertisement