Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cat sneezing

Options
  • 27-03-2008 5:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 495 ✭✭

Two cats at home, 11 months old, male and female. Female has been sneezing the past two or three days. Today sniffing a lot, wiping nose vigorously, and three or four sneezes in quick succession, a few times during the day. No discharge visible from nose or eyes, although nose is dry rather than wet.

Anything I can do to make her feel a little better?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 517 ✭✭✭greatgoal

quick visit to the vet would be the best answer..somethings irritating her,might be something small lodged in her nose.

• Registered Users Posts: 997 ✭✭✭MsFifers

Definitely time to go to vet - cat flu can be quite serious.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭jameshayes

Is it as bad as bird flu?

-yeah go the vet, more than likely something stuck up there...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭Orlee

Have you fresh flowers in the house? They could be allergic, my cat is severly allergic and used to get sneezing and wheezing fits when there was flowers in the house. Took me a while to cop on until I looked it up!

especially lillies - the pollen can be lethal

Advertisement