Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommendation please?

Options
  • 27-03-2008 10:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭

Hi all! I know you guys probably get these sorts of threads in here a lot, so I'm sorry for adding to the pile. I'm planning on getting my first tattoo in Ireland this weekend. It will be my fourth but I want to make sure I go to the right place here and make sure this tattoo is perfect.

The tattoo is fairly simple and I'm thinking of getting it vertically on my forearm/wrist and also getting another small tattoo touched up. I've heard Zulu are very good for black ink work?

814494.988714.jpg

Can you guys give any other recommendations?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

Doesnt anybody actually read the threads in this forum anymore?

If you looked at ANY of the tattoo threads in this forum, your question would be answered.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Kur4mA

Actually, most of them just seem to be picking their favourite tattoo artist or the one that "did my sleeve and he rocks". I just wanted to know who the best person for the job would be... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Art Tattoo, Zulu, Wildcat(Celestial Ring), Inkwell, Snakebite... any of them would be able to do a good job on that for you as well as do a touch-up on your existing tattoo

• Registered Users Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Kur4mA

Ok thanks. I'm going to check out Art Tattoo and Inkwell. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

show us a pic when it's all done!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 42 wheresmysheep

inkwell tattoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!we'll kill you f you go anywhere else lol.

Advertisement