Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New darts!

• 27-03-2008 10:24am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,146 ✭✭✭

Having had my previous set stolen by some little scummer (I will find you!) I decided to get myself a new set at long last having been using a mates spare set for the last while. Ordered the datadart Champions Phantom Grip darts. Seems very similar to the Barney triple B. Got them in the 23g variety.

Wish they would turn up now :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Rebel021

I have ordered a set of Jockey Wilson legend series which are also similar to the Barney darts and also wishing they would arrive.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,502 ✭✭✭MBC

Were did yis order from? there is a thread on here bout dartscorner issues but it seems to be a royal mail thing and not them.

Might be an idea to have on this forum........ A swap shop...........i use it on another forum and its great to trade darts and stuff.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,290 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

MBC wrote: »
    Might be an idea to have on this forum........ A swap shop...........i use it on another forum and its great to trade darts and stuff.

Sounds like a decent idea, how does it work?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,502 ✭✭✭MBC

Basicly if ya have a set of darts that you dont want/need..........throw them up for swap/sell ...........if interested reply to the thread and say what you have to offer.

Its good if ya have a few sets........and also to try new stuff.

I have a set of Gary Robson 24g, Pretty sure i have a set of Andy Fordams aswell somewhere........and may have a set of Winmau navigators aswell........am lookin at a few sets (barneys triple G, alan glaziers and adrian lewis's maestros) on ebay aswell at the moment so if i purchase and dont like i'd throw them up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Rebel021

I have a new set of 21gram Shark grip 85% tungsten that I paid £15 for and a new set of unicorn core 80% tungsten that I will probably be looking to sell

e1_1_b.jpg
    unicorncoresteeltipint.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,146 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

Would be a very good idea.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,290 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Yeah very good idea MBC, i have started a thread for it and its a sticky. Swap away lads.

Got them toda. They are the "Trible B" ;) seem like a well balanced dart so far. Using medium stems at the moment with them, will try some short ones later and see what they are like. The Phantom Grip on them is also very good. If you manage to drop these or let them slip then I would wear rubber gloves :)

One problem with them is they are as blunt! Needed to give the points a bit of sharpen as they kept falling out of the board!

Advertisement