Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

recommend driving instructor/school in Naas?

Options
  • 27-03-2008 10:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi
    I am doing SGS test in May and wonder can anyone recommend a good driving instructor for lessons in Naas please?
    Also, as test centre is between Newbridge and Naas does anyone know if the normal procedure is for the tester to bring candidate towards Newbridge or Naas?
    many thanks in advance for help

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭Firesuite

Normal procedure tends towards newbridge by all accounts, but I got stung with mine by presuming that and then being taken through Naas. People reckoned that's because mine was at 2pm and Newbridge is mental at that time with the schools, so I do think it has something to do with timing.

Advertisement