Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cork choral festival

Options
  • 27-03-2008 11:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭

Anyone ever volunteer at the choral festival? What's it like?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,982 ✭✭✭Cool_CM

Yup, i was working at the merchandising stall, its grand, just selling cds, t shirts etc before the concerts, at the interval and after them. Nothing too hard

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Eh, I know this is a bit late, but I just noticed this thread >_>.

I too worked at the Choral Festival for several years doing Merchandising. It's quite good fun really. It's very easy and sometimes you get rewarded with O' Conaill's chocolate.

You should do it, they really appreciate all the volunteers they get. Plus, you get a name badge and your name goes in the brochure!

Faith wrote: »
    Eh, I know this is a bit late, but I just noticed this thread >_>.

I too worked at the Choral Festival for several years doing Merchandising. It's quite good fun really. It's very easy and sometimes you get rewarded with O' Conaill's chocolate.

You should do it, they really appreciate all the volunteers they get. Plus, you get a name badge and your name goes in the brochure!

Don't forget the getting into the Festival Club afterwards and the launch with free drinks in December!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Cool_CM wrote: »
    Don't forget the getting into the Festival Club afterwards and the launch with free drinks in December!

That's true actually. And if you're lucky (or related to committee members...), you can go to all sorts of press events with free alcohol. And get your picture in the paper loads!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Femelade

When is this happening? I think i have to go to something on tue morning by the clarion..i think its for the choral fest...or i could be completely wrong?

• Advertisement

Generally the May Bank Holiday
    http://www.corkchoral.ie/

Advertisement