Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Woodies DIY

Options
  • 27-03-2008 11:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭

I know it has been open almost 2 weeks now in Carrick but what so you folks think of it.
    I haven't made the journey myself but hope to soon.Roughly what size is it??

I think its good that something like this has opened instead of travelling to Homebase in Longford or even Sligo.

Hope it does well anyway.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭genie

I think it's slightly smaller than Homebase in Sligo. The garden centre is definitely smaller and is full of pansy plants at the moment. It does have a lot of items that you won't get in Homebase and any shop that saves me a trip to Sligo has to be worth it! :)

I do all my weekly shopping in Carrick now - much less hassle and no parking hell. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

I was in there on Monday and was really impressed with it. The staff were friendly and helpful and a lot of the things were cheaper then another big diy store in another town. ;)

Advertisement