Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unwanted Clothes

Options
  • 27-03-2008 12:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭

I have about 8 bags of unwanted clothes, all in good condition that I would like to donate to somewhere that would make use of them rather than dump them. Can anyone give me a suggestion as to where I can donate them, I will deliver.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭black & white

There are 3 charity shops on Upper William Street that would be delighted to take them. Enable Ireland, Irish Cancer Society and another one whose name I can't remember. All within a few yards of each other.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,087 ✭✭✭Duiske

Xennon wrote: »
    I have about 8 bags of unwanted clothes, all in good condition that I would like to donate to somewhere that would make use of them rather than dump them. Can anyone give me a suggestion as to where I can donate them, I will deliver.

You can check for registered charity shops in your County here

• Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭Xennon

Grand ...cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 samhain's son

There is a big bin for clothes for the Asthma Society behind the library in Moyross and another one if you turn left past the Corbally Inn towards the river. I think the Corbally one is for the Asthma Society as well.

Advertisement